Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Default Lower prices in eStore.

Look at the prices in the eStore. I see ridiculous prices on some things.

Like for example: The castle set.

25,000 points for normal users, but 17,000 for Deluxe.
Look, the castle set is wonderful and cute but 17 or 25 dollars for one little item?
I'm sorry but that is kind of a waste of money in my opinion. Becuase sooner or later you know the item will expire with your account. So to me, it is kind of a waste because it expires .
Also for the Pearl Pup. The pet is a Webkinz right? (Meaning not a lil' kinz). Well okay, look at it this way:
Webkinz usually come in 14$. Most of the price is for the plush (seriously.) and a little of the price is for the online part. Now the Pearl Pup is only a virtual pet and only a code for 12.50 but you'll really have to buy it for 20 dollars because there is no 2$, 5$, 7$ , or even 50 cent option, which I'm sure a lot of us would like. Now 12.50 is only for the pet. That's kind of un-fair.

And I know Ganz needs money for coding people, designers, dircters and other things, but lowering the prices by a little and adding new options wouldn't hurt?

And for the money options- I would REALLY like that because if you need to buy something for like 13 dollars, and it's the only thing you want you'd need to buy it for 20 dollars and you'd had 7,000 points left un-spent which I think expire.

And remeber please I am not trying to get rid of selling pets or the estore I would just like the prices to be a little cheaper and fair.

Post your opinions please!

Last edited by webkinz_<33; 07-01-2009 at 10:25 AM..
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Lower prices in eStore.

how about you send a petition to justin or fia and get everyone in WI to sign it? Ganz would surely do something right?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Maybe I will try that.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Even though i don't go to the estore, i think it should be lowered a little bit.
you shouldn't have to pay 12.50 for a picture on the screen.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #5

Wahdee is on a distinguished road

Here, here....I agree! I thought that this was suppose to be a kids friendly site but those prices are so out of reach for many many kids! They are running a lot of people away from buying and getting involved in webkinz by getting so expensive. They need to realize that they could and would make more money by lowering prices and selling in volume. When people back off and stop buying because they are getting to greedy they will really feel the pinch and at a time when the economy is hurting people would more likely buy cheaper things for entertainment. Lots more people if things are with in their budget but instead they are more like to leave webkinz if things just get higher.
Also another gripe of mine is the vacation! It says "select your vacation spot" but all they offer is a tropical one. You can only do the tropics so many times and since they offer no new things at the shop or on the wheel it gets rather boring after you have gotten and done all that there is to do especially at $500 a pop.
With all the castle, egyptian, midevil, ancient, oriental and just outdoor stuff that they have they could have a vacation to say the British Isles ( a haunted castle even ), a dig or something at the pyramids in Egypt, or a trip to Greece or Rome, or even a theme park. All without even having to create new furniture and stuff. People on here have set up their own rooms in these themes that could be used for vacation places.
In other words, lower your prices so MORE and MORE people can afford to SPEND money rather than Less people spending a little more money. You will make more money that way and give us more vacation sites so that we will have some inspiration to play more.
Oh yes, I think the petation thing sounds GREAT!
Wahdee is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Petitions are not alllowed on Webkinz Insider
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed