Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
Jesus loves me and
Webkinz :)

Berryboots567 will become famous soon enough

Default Love cow!!

I thought of this idea and i thought it was kind of cute its my first one so dont post mean messages about it!

Click the image to open in full size.
Ta-da!!its the LOVE COW!yeah i know its kinda strange but i think its kinda cuteits
list of psf's for the love cow!
marvelous milkshake of love (<---- by princess1245)
lovely dovey marshmellows (<---- by me)
lot'so hearts parfait (<----by me)
strawberry milk (<----- by rockermom)
milky milkshake (<----- by webkinzbatRulz)
thanks for all the ideas for its psf feel free to post other ideas for its psf
list of psi's for the love cow!
lovely haybale bed (<---- by princess1245
lovely hearts farm quilt (<---- by me)
hearts refigerator (<---- by rockermom)
milkshake maker (<---- by webkinzbatRulz)
thanks for all the ideas for its psi feel free to post other ideas for its psi

im sorry we cant get the siggy i kind of made imageshack is not working (for some stupid reason) and i have no idea how to use tinypic so we cant use it

Last edited by Berryboots567; 07-24-2010 at 12:44 PM..
Berryboots567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 04:07 AM   #2
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Love cow!!

i LUFF it! great idea!
Old 07-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

That would be cute. *Wonder if COWS4YOU would like that ...
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

cute ideaa.
there probably gonna make a lot of love things. (:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

That'd be cute.
I bet we could get COWS4YOU to support this idea too.
She would love to have a love cow I bet.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
cute ideaa.
there probably gonna make a lot of love things. (:
Yeah, hopefully they are more original like the love monkey, because at that time there was only a normal monkey and a chimp.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

Hmm love cow... interesting idea, but i love it. What about its psi and psf food? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of marvoulus milkshake of love, and lovely haybale bed.
princess12458 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

that is so cute!! it would be a great valentines day pet.
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #9
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

That is a cute idea
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 04:03 PM   #10
Jesus loves me and

Berryboots567 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by princess12458
Hmm love cow... interesting idea, but i love it. What about its psi and psf food? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of marvoulus milkshake of love, and lovely haybale bed.
Good idea!! hmm im thinking its psi can be a lovely farm quilt and its psf can be a lovely dovely marshmallows and Thanks to everyone who has said they liked this idea its my first one so Thanks(again) everybudy!!
Berryboots567 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love the love cow, love cow was here!!!:)