Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
sizzyspets
Gift Guru

sizzyswebkinzs has a spectacular aura about

Default Lots of Pets: Webkinz Pet Tracking System

I believe that those with more than ten webkinz and a dozen rooms will truly appreciate this idea. I would love it if somewhere, maybe on the map or in the pet area, they would indicate the location of each pet.

Pet Radar, put a virtual GPS tracker on each of our little furry friends.

What do you think?

:ltfrog:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #2
Cez12

Default Re: Lots of Pets: Webkinz Pet Tracking System

I think that is a good idea. but i also think that ppl should be putting there pets to bed, and therefore shouldnt need this as bedrooms come with names.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:43 AM   #3
sizzyspets
Gift Guru

sizzyswebkinzs has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cez12
I think that is a good idea. but i also think that ppl should be putting there pets to bed, and therefore shouldnt need this as bedrooms come with names.
That is one way to look at it... but I don't think that is a truly fair comment. I have over thirty pets and over thirty rooms. My mother and other immediate family members log onto my account from time to time, help me to do activities when I can't, play or check out my rooms. When you have that many rooms and that many pets, it is VERY hard to keep track where you left every single one of them... even if they are all in bed.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

AUNTMEME is on a distinguished road

I also have lots of pets and many rooms with extra beds. Sometimes I put a pet in a bed that is not thier room. If I want that pet I just click my pets pick the pet and go to my room. It always goes where that pet is even if you forgot and left him outside. This is a GPS otherwise you would have to go to each room.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:58 AM   #5
Svenyip
Gifted

Svenyip will become famous soon enough

The only problem I see with that is that it'd slow the "map loading" screen down even further.

And some of us prefer smaller 'communities' for our Webkinz. I have two rooms that are a sort of "hotel setup," with four beds on the four corners and four more beds on the inside back-to-back, with an object in the middle to give it a little variety.

Honestly, I just enjoy going into a Room of Zs and seeing up to eight Webkinz sleeping away.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:03 AM   #6
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Svenyip
The only problem I see with that is that it'd slow the "map loading" screen down even further.

And some of us prefer smaller 'communities' for our Webkinz. I have two rooms that are a sort of "hotel setup," with four beds on the four corners and four more beds on the inside back-to-back, with an object in the middle to give it a little variety.

Honestly, I just enjoy going into a Room of Zs and seeing up to eight Webkinz sleeping away.

Could you post a pick of that...I trying to rearrange my sleeping arrangement's today. My son had 12 pets sleeping in 1 room...It takes forever to load, so I'm spliting them up while he's at school today....
Old 10-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #7
Svenyip
Gifted

Svenyip will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jacob1212c
Could you post a pick of that...I trying to rearrange my sleeping arrangement's today. My son had 12 pets sleeping in 1 room...It takes forever to load, so I'm spliting them up while he's at school today....
Sure. Here you go:

Click the image to open in full size.

It probably makes more sense to just have FOUR beds in a room, instead of eight, because beds take longer to load than other objects. Webkinz (in clothing) take awhile to load, too.

This room, as-is, takes 20 seconds to load when it's "fully occupied," and as you can see, it's not really all that fancy. (Or maybe my computer's just slow. )
Closed