Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Longer Account Time

I personally hate how long I get to use my account for. GANZ charges you 15$ for a webkinz, and you can use it for only a year! Then my webkinz sits around in my room to gather dust. How 'bout never ending accounts, and an option to close the account if you want?
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Longer Account Time

I know!
We spend thousands on webkinz each year and all they give is is 365 days of play?
Wow
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

And what if I am on vacation or something and can't use the laptop? Huh GANZ? What do I do then? And t=a year is just too short!

Last edited by BloogleJ; 12-15-2009 at 07:21 AM..
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Well, this is the way Ganz makes their money. If you want an extended account, then you can wait until a few days until your account ends when they offer you an extra few months if you renew. If you are on vacation, well, theres nothing you can do. Ganz is a big company, and needs to write many paychecks. How do they make their money? This way.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #5
Gifted

That is true, CanesFan. But maybe you can just have a year and a half? I think that would be fair.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I know!
We spend thousands on webkinz each year and all they give is is 365 days of play?
Wow
Did you just read what you wrote? You are adopting the animals, obviously. That means that you are renewing as you are adopting. I have been doing this all along.
I have three 'feeder' accounts. Those accounts I use for things like Wishing well, Wheel of Wow, extra tries on the Klaw machine, stuff like that.
They only have about 3 pets each on them.

The reason why? I started off with ONE pet, let it lapse to right before the renewal cycle.
At 2 weeks before the anniversary you get a letter telling you that if you adopt another pet, they will EXTEND your subscription for another 3 months, giving you 15 months of play instead of a year.

Not only that, just because you buy ONE magazine doesn't mean that you shouldn't have to pay for a subscription.
It is JUST like any other SUBSCRIBED service. 15 bux to play for a year and get ALL THAT COOL STUFF...seems pretty doggone reasonable to Me
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #7
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I think $15 for a year worth of playing is a fantastic deal! I play on other sites that are $5 or more a month to play. Webkinz really is a great value!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Everyone seems to have missed the Deluxe accounts you get ayear of Webkinz plus all of the extras being deluxe. I have just added some feeder accounts and I will be adding them to deluxe.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Everyone seems to have missed the Deluxe accounts you get ayear of Webkinz plus all of the extras being deluxe. I have just added some feeder accounts and I will be adding them to deluxe.
Also remember that you can keep you eye out for a deal (we often see 2 for 1 webbies) and buy a couple of little kinz for as low as $10 - no need for expensive pets if you are just keeping your account active.

This has been a life saver for me too - $45 and I could renew 5 accounts - instead of $50 (5 x littlekinz) plus we got $40 in estore $ to spend. For those with feeder accounts who don't want to adopt this is a great plan.

I'm guessing that those who are unhappy with a year of play for $15 haven't compared prices. Heck one movie (without popcorn) costs as much and you don't get a cute plush to take home with you!
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
accounts, infinate, ought to, run, time