Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #11
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: "Lock up your house!" A new way to prevent hackers from removing/moving things in your house!

I have been hacked before, nothing serious. Cin9000, they don't have to make a key. I personally support, though for frquent room designers like me it'd be a pain to constantly have to remember it and type it in. I'm lazy
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "Lock up your house!" A new way to prevent hackers from removing/moving things in your house!

Amy, some of us are not so lazy I have about 10 different passwords that are all about 12 - 16 characters in length. I have them committed to memory. I recycle them, I change them every month to another one and then I go thru the DOGGONE IT, I changed that one Thing for about 2 days.

I Support this idea.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 10-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
webkinz4u&me

great idea! i'm always sacred if someone is going to hack my account. my brother and i were sharing an account (before he grew out of it). we had wacky and plumpy and other stuff like that. when we logged in one day all of it was GONE! and our pets had all gone to zero (health and hunger and happiness). my brother said he would keep it and i could get a new one i know use his as a backup account while he plays video games
Old 10-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #14
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Amy, some of us are not so lazy I have about 10 different passwords that are all about 12 - 16 characters in length. I have them committed to memory. I recycle them, I change them every month to another one and then I go thru the DOGGONE IT, I changed that one Thing for about 2 days.

I Support this idea.
I never said everyone was lazy lol but that's a lot of passwords. I just keep up with my 20+ character pass and use it for most things, and I have about 4 other random passwords
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
I was thinking, you could have the option to make a "key" to your webkinz house. You could chose the option to make a key, (So you don't have to if you don't want to.) and the key would be a password different from your log-in password, to get into your house. Of course there would be a way to get your key if you forgot it, though.

Why make a password for your house if you already have to keep track of your log-in password? Well, i think if your the kind of person who is scared of hackers selling things in your house (Like me.) you would go threw the trouble of remembering your key.

Please tell me what you think, thank you.
-Luree.
I support this idea. I've heard several horror stories of people being hacked - and if the key idea was optional, then it wouldn't bother anyone who didn't wan to bother with it!

Ganz - this is an easy idea - it wouldn't cost you much - just a few days of programmer's pay & testing (and we all know the REAL money you make on VIRTUAL estore revenue is PLENTY to cover that). And then you'd have more happy customers who'd buy more stuff to put in their secure homes.... Sounds like a winner to me!

to Luree

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #16
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

GREAT idea.
Maybe you can do one for pet's clothing as well [or same one]. (:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

That is a very good idea. I have never gotten hacked, but I have always been nervous about it. Wonderful idea. Rep for you!
icecap2011 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #18

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

I support! A lot of my friends have been hacked. It really saddens me that they are still going around and getting into people's homes. This would definitely help!
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 11:29 PM   #19
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Thanks everyone for comments, support, ect.

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
GREAT idea.
Maybe you can do one for pet's clothing as well [or same one]. (:
Good idea! Maybe it could be like: "Lock up your closet!" Haha. :]

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I support this idea. I've heard several horror stories of people being hacked - and if the key idea was optional, then it wouldn't bother anyone who didn't wan to bother with it!

Ganz - this is an easy idea - it wouldn't cost you much - just a few days of programmer's pay & testing (and we all know the REAL money you make on VIRTUAL estore revenue is PLENTY to cover that). And then you'd have more happy customers who'd buy more stuff to put in their secure homes.... Sounds like a winner to me!

to Luree

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Awwh, thanks for the kind words.

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
YESSSSSSS.
I got hacked once and someone spent 3000 of my money! I lost two exclusives too.
This is a great idea.
I'm so sorry that happened to you... :[

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have about 10 different passwords that are all about 12 - 16 characters in length. I have them committed to memory. I recycle them, I change them every month to another one and then I go thru the DOGGONE IT, I changed that one Thing for about 2 days.
LOL, you sound just like me.

Last edited by luree611; 10-12-2010 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: Spelling correction.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #20
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

I like it!
RoyalSecret is offline Female
Closed