Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

Default "Lock" Account Idea

I think Ganz should do this thing for when you suspect malicious behavior on your account, with a keylogger or something, you can "lock" your account. NO ONE can get on your account. To "unlock" it, you will get a code when you lock it. You have to enter your username, a secret code of your pet, the code they give you when you lock it, and they will ask you a random question about your account. The unlocking process is done through email. The page to lock it is done through the webkinz world.

Actually, forget everything i said.

You have to sign up for the lock thing. When you sign up, you get a lock code and an unlock code. They are different. To lock it, you go to this page on your account. The Lock Page. You lock you account, giving them the code. To unlock it, you send them an email, they will create another email account just for this. During the lock, you cannot get in your account. No one can. When you clear the problem, you unlock it. You send them an email with your username, a secret code of your pet, and the unlock code you got. They will send you a reply saying your account will be unlock within 24 hrs or something, and they will make you a new lock and unlock code.

I think I will send this to them. But I want some feedback on it first.

Last edited by tee1000; 08-14-2008 at 02:51 PM..
tee1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
I ♥♥ CAT
Webkinz :)

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Lock" Account Idea

That is a good idea!
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! That would be a very useful feature! Although I would personally prefer not to have to do this through email . . . perhaps you could just log in with the unlock code as your password? Or maybe there could be a separate page to unlock your account.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sort of like Runescape, eh? Good idea....
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 08-15-2008, 07:29 AM   #5

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

Thats a good idea. Thanks for sharing..submit it to Ganz.
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:52 AM   #6

josie392 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is an awesome idea!!But how many numbers is each code?+I think Ganz should put a lock thing on the log-on page.Because if your account is locked,nobody can access it.

---------- josie392 added 21 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

What if you lose your lock code/unlock code??

Last edited by josie392; 08-15-2008 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Good idea! Hacker Proof! REP!
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:02 AM   #8

roryhogan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea!
roryhogan16 is offline Male
Closed