Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Exclamation Live Help

hello

I was think that ganz should have a live help on the webkinz home page so people who can't use the phone or have a hearing problem like me. (I am hard of hearing) sometimes talking on the phone and or I sometimes can't understand people
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Live Help

Great idea! You could also email them though. But I don't know it.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

No they won't have to hire people it depends on how many people are working the phones with customer service and the live chat.
I have tryed e-mailing that with no luck yet but I replyed to their e-mail complianing about webkinz and there problems
Old 06-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #4

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

E-mails don't work very well with Ganz. And it's almost impossible to reach someone over the phone during the day (since my parents aren't home and you have to be 18+)
They really do need immediate help for webkinz!
websy is offline Male
Old 06-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
ow !!! I can fly

I am over the age of 18 and I think ganz don't want to help ot fix their problems andits making me go mad
Old 06-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by websy
E-mails don't work very well with Ganz. And it's almost impossible to reach someone over the phone during the day (since my parents aren't home and you have to be 18+)
They really do need immediate help for webkinz!
You know, who cares if you aren't 18+?! I mean, it isn't like they ask if you are eighteen! I would just call up myself, not over the age of eighteen BTW, and state your problem and demand for an answer, you know, politely.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you really want to try eMailing them, it is (Deleted)
Ganz does not use emails and if they did they would not use a Gmail one. I'd be careful not to spread that link around as it could be dangerous.

As for ways of contacting Ganz, use the form on their website called "Customer Support".

You can also ask Webkinz Insider and we would be happy to help you. No phone calls or good hearing required.

EDIT: Another suggestion would be to have someone else in your family call in for you if you really need a fast answer. Keep in mind that a lot of people are having trouble with the Ganz reps though.

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-19-2010 at 11:53 PM..
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

I just sent an e-mail yesterday to that e-mail with my ww id and my old password!!! but I just changed my password!!! thank god
Old 06-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #9
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
You know, who cares if you aren't 18+?! I mean, it isn't like they ask if you are eighteen! I would just call up myself, not over the age of eighteen BTW, and state your problem and demand for an answer, you know, politely.
Well, if I was a parent, I would not want my child calling some company without my supervision. Also, they may not take a kid calling seriously-the older you are, the more experience you have interacting with others, and the more direct and clear you will communicate.

I think your idea is great, happy1979!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
It's a legal requirement. They are not allowed to talk to minors without their parents' consent.

And yes, politeness on the phone with the rep, will get you a long way. Always be polite and kind and respectful. Do not "demand", just ask politely. I've found the Ganz reps to be really nice and helpful.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle