Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
Siskrockz
Webkinz :)

HoLsToN is on a distinguished road

Default Lists of what Ganz needs and complaints

Hello! On this thread you post what you think Ganz needs that I did not put, and please post your complaints to Ganz. Pease no talking about the estore unless it's a complaint!!!

My Ganz Wish List (I WANT NONE OF THESE IN THE ESTORE!!!!)
1.Underground Swimming Pool w/ Diving Board
2.Community Pool Clubhouse room
3.Rollar Coaster
4.New phones and phone accessories in the WShop
5.New colors
6.More games
7.Everyone being able to buy ANY room theme even if you don't have that kind of pet.
8.Being able to delete rooms
9.BETER PLUSHIES! MANY PPL HAVE REPORTED THEM BEING BADLY SEWN!!!!
10.Wave Pool (By Aqua30)
11.More people in one pool (By Kiyoshi)
12.Rollar Coasters for more people (Kiyoshi)
13.Being able to put items wherever (By catsinparadise)
14.Yardsales (Me)

Complaints
NO MORE ESTORE!!! SOME PPL CANNOT AFFORD THE NICE THINGS IN THE ESTORE!!! EVEN IF YOU KEEP THE ESTORE LOWER THE PRICES!!! $12 FOR A VIRTUAL PET!??!?! IT'S RIDUCULOUS! I BUY WEBKINZ CAUSE YOU ALSO GET A PLUSH!!!
People agreed to estore gone:
ME
ARODFAN727
Aqua30

THANKS! I WILL ADD WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TOO!!!

Last edited by HoLsToN; 08-13-2009 at 03:21 PM..
HoLsToN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Lists of what Ganz needs and complaints

View Post Originally Posted by HoLsToN
Hello! On this thread you post what you think Ganz needs that I did not put, and please post your complaints to Ganz. Pease no talking about the estore unless it's a complaint!!!

1.Underground Swimming Pool w/ Diving Board
2.Community Pool Clubhouse room
3.Rollar Coaster
4.New phones and phone accessories in the WShop
5.New colors
6.More games
7.Everyone being able to buy ANY room theme even if you don't have that kind of pet.
8.Being able to delete rooms
9.BETER PLUSHIES! MANY PPL HAVE REPORTED THEM BEING BADLY SEWN!!!!

Complaints
NO MORE ESTORE!!! SOME PPL CANNOT AFFORD THE NICE THINGS IN THE ESTORE!!! EVEN IF YOU KEEP THE ESTORE LOWER THE PRICES!!! $12 FOR A VIRTUAL PET!??!?! IT'S RIDUCULOUS! I BUY WEBKINZ CAUSE YOU ALSO GET A PLUSH!!!

Wow, it seems you put a lot of hard work into this, great job!

I will start in order of my opinions:
1. I don't think I understand the concept really, but it would be cool. But I think clubpenguin has something similar, so they might come up with problems with copyright.
2. I really love that idea. Just yesterday I had my mom come over and visit/play in my house and we were outside taking turns on my pool. I was just thinking, why can't more than on pet swim?? I would love to go swimming in the clubhouse as well
3. They already have a roller coaster actually. If you get a single deluxe membeship for one year you can get the "kinz coaster". But I think they should make a new version to make it possible for people who have family/normal membership accounts. They also have a decoration roller coaster in the e-store as well.
4. For deluxe members, you get to design your phones. So they might not make that an option for normal users. But I think it would be cool if they sold cell phone charms or something.
5. New color zones? I think it would get confusing and harder to find friends at a given time that way
6. I completely agree in that, maybe you can specify on that idea a little?
7. Maybe so, but I think tree top themes only look good in treetop rooms and same with underwater. But I have traded for some items to find they could only go in certain rooms, with I got heavily annoyed by that.
8. true, but your furniture would have to come back to the dock. Your wallpaper would proabley be lost. And I doubt they would refund the money you paid for the room in the first place. So, I tend to like keeping the rooms more.
9. Very true, I think they need to work on quality some more. None of mine are too bad because I am careful about the ones I choose. But you got to realize they need to mass produce them and most of the times stuffed animals always have that one where it is poorly made. They are only people, they don't have to make perfect animals for me.

As for complaints, they are a company getting money. That is find with me if they are trying to make a profit. Sometimes they can be a little money needy when it comes to the castle set being twenty-five dollars, but that is besides the point. Me and my mom play and we will buy something there once and a while. But at least WW still gives you the ability to trasde for e-store items, so you don't have to pay exactly if you find a good trading partner. Anyways, these are just my opinions. But I can tell you put a lot of effort in this thread, rep to you
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Wow, great ideas! I REALLY love the public pool, maybe even a wave pool!
I'm right behind you on the e-store thing
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: Lists of what Ganz needs and complaints

View Post Originally Posted by HoLsToN

----------
------------------

Complaints

OKAY that is what you said! Why does everyone hate the estore! If YOU don't like it, YOU don't have to buy it! If you can't afford it, don't buy it! And if you want to buy an underwater room, go and buy an underwater pet!

Last edited by Galfam; 08-06-2009 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: adding
Galfam is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

i m not gonna bash them too much, because they are a company wanting money. i have not seen plushies in bad shape. but i think they shoul do away wit hthe estore
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to be able to put any item anywhere. Why can't we put balloons outside?? I wish lots of things could go outside. And why can't I have a palm tree in my bedroom if I want one. I think they should let anybody buy any room too.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Closed