| 08-29-2007, 04:14 PM || #1 |
Please PM for ID
Join Date: Aug 2007
| | A List of Suggestions
1. Make Bingoz so that people who do not purchase trading cards still have a chance to win. As it stands, people are buying trading cards and saving coupons until they have enough to pretty much guarantee a win. This ends up resetting the Bingoz board every day or so. At that pace, there is no way for someone to win without coupons. Perhaps you could impose a "1 coupon per day" rule or make coupons expire so that people can't save a ton of them to use at once. The rest of us would like a chance to win too!
2. Stop retiring trophies! They are currently traded as rare and very valuable items because many are retired. Their value SHOULD be that the person worked hard and won the trophy. Maybe you could make the resell value less and then have a trophy for every game (and don't retire the trophy before you retire the game).
3. Impose a penalty for people who repeatedly quit tournament games before completing. It is VERY frustrating to play some of the one-on-one tournament games (especially the card matches) because people quit so often. I think a "3 strikes and you're out" rule in which you can't play the game anymore for that day if you quit 3 times in 1 day is a fair rule.
4. Consider making the arcade games worth more kinzcash. It seems to take forever for me to earn much money and as it is, I can't finish any of my bedroom suits. I think either the prices of items should be lowered or the prize money should be raised. The way it is now, I doubt I'll ever be able to fully decorate all of the rooms that came with my pets.
5. Make it so that when you water the plants in your garden, the soil turns darker so that it is easier to tell when you have watered that plant.
That's all for now, but I'll probably add more later!
| || |