Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
Please PM for ID
SageKinz is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb A List of Suggestions

1. Make Bingoz so that people who do not purchase trading cards still have a chance to win. As it stands, people are buying trading cards and saving coupons until they have enough to pretty much guarantee a win. This ends up resetting the Bingoz board every day or so. At that pace, there is no way for someone to win without coupons. Perhaps you could impose a "1 coupon per day" rule or make coupons expire so that people can't save a ton of them to use at once. The rest of us would like a chance to win too!

2. Stop retiring trophies! They are currently traded as rare and very valuable items because many are retired. Their value SHOULD be that the person worked hard and won the trophy. Maybe you could make the resell value less and then have a trophy for every game (and don't retire the trophy before you retire the game).

3. Impose a penalty for people who repeatedly quit tournament games before completing. It is VERY frustrating to play some of the one-on-one tournament games (especially the card matches) because people quit so often. I think a "3 strikes and you're out" rule in which you can't play the game anymore for that day if you quit 3 times in 1 day is a fair rule.

4. Consider making the arcade games worth more kinzcash. It seems to take forever for me to earn much money and as it is, I can't finish any of my bedroom suits. I think either the prices of items should be lowered or the prize money should be raised. The way it is now, I doubt I'll ever be able to fully decorate all of the rooms that came with my pets.

5. Make it so that when you water the plants in your garden, the soil turns darker so that it is easier to tell when you have watered that plant.

That's all for now, but I'll probably add more later!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru
iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A List of Suggestions

i dont know i saved 33 cupons on 3 ball bingoz and didnt win...
Old 08-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #3
Gift Guru
Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

These are all really great, and I agree completely... on all of them!! But especially the trophie.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru
iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

also number 3 some times people have to quit becase parents say so so if you cant help it you shouldnt be be penalized.. oh well just my opinion
Old 08-29-2007, 08:41 PM   #5
smartkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Great suggestions. I gave up at Bingoz a long time ago.
Making it easier to earn KC is crucial. I get tired of playing the games. I know they are part of the fun but, hey, some of us have to do dishes and laundry. I wish Ganz would value our time more and lower prices — virtual and real — and make it easier to earn KC!!! Also, I wish there was a faster way to tend to the garden. I won't expand simply because it takes too much time.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:54 PM   #6
steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

good ideas!!!
steph800 is offline Female