Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hippo26 is just really niceHippo26 is just really nice

Smile Lil Linz or normal

I think it would be so cool (for at least estore pets) you could pick if they would be regular or small. I understand the problem with doing this for plush pets but maybe for virtual you get to pick sorta like boy or girl big or small. What do you think? Support today if you would like this!

This might even add business for ganz if people wanted a small and a big.

Last edited by Hippo26; 06-15-2012 at 12:55 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #2

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default Re: Lil Linz or normal

I support but the size doesn't even matter because there are the same PSI and PSF it's just how clothes fit them :3
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

I don't think so. The only difference is that lil' kinz ar cheaper. And if I have one of a pet, thats enough. So really, it would be bad for Ganz.
24724 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

I don't think this is a good idea, sorry. Besides, the pet is virtual. Size doesn't really matter when it's a virtual pet. I wouldn't think that this would actually not help business for Ganz at all. Sorry.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

The pet would be a tad bit smaller and so why add that. It just keeps Ganz from losing money when it comes to just virtual. Now if you mean the plush lil kinz on there, that would be great.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 06-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #6
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I actually like this idea, the lil kinz virtual pets could maybe cost less points too which would be aweosme!
(I think a Lil' Tinkerpup would be adorable!)
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #7
peasants

doggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guide

Hmm.. I don't know.

The virtual pet is small, just like the plush, but I don't know if people care if it is big or small or not...
doggierocks is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #8

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
I don't think this is a good idea, sorry. Besides, the pet is virtual. Size doesn't really matter when it's a virtual pet. I wouldn't think that this would actually not help business for Ganz at all. Sorry.
Agreed. But they should start making plush Lil' Kinz again.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #9

Hippo26 is just really niceHippo26 is just really nice

they should either start lil kind again or offer the lil kind for the same price as normal online because as people say it is just the size so cost could be same and i really like smaller pets XD
Closed