Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #11
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Let's make a Super Wheel.

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
Dear Ganz,

You seem to need some help with your Super Wheel.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Newest exclusives.
2. Retired exclusives.
3. 15 wish tokens. (let you pick your own prize)
4. Retired rare furniture.
5. First year holiday gift clothing (such as the purple witch hat, etc).
6. Some real amount of Kinzcash like 5000.
7. Other holiday gifts such as Earth Day wind turbine, etc.

Simply a few suggestions.

Sincerely,
4000kitties

All these ideas would make such an awesome super wheel!
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #12

gabby1978 is sweet stuff
gabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuffgabby1978 is sweet stuff

I agree...the items on the super wheel were not very super...
Old 04-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #13
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 is a genius through and through
Rosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and through

Second the motion - not impress with the items. I won money 750 kc - it could of been more. I am a newer player - just three years at it and would love to win an older item.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #14
iscream247

bobo247 knows the way
bobo247 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
Thank you for posting.

The values I quoted are straight from the WIGEV.

Again from the WIGEV:

"Since flooring and wallpaper were made removable and reusable in August, 2013, there is no longer an added value for them."

So here on WI the values are only what was paid for them.

Actually I used to buy at least 2 of every item. Now days I do not collect regular clothing (after six rooms full of containers) but I still buy at least 2 of every item of every theme and try to get 2 of every exclusive, rare item, holiday prize and food. (I buy at least 2 of each item because if you only have 1 of an item why would you trade it?)

I was hoping my ideas might bring back the excitement and anticipation of the Super Wheel.

Again, thanks for posting!

Haha, I think I have at least 40 rooms of "storage" for food and items. But I would like some better stuff on the Super Wheel also
Old 04-29-2014, 07:14 PM   #15
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day
4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day4000kitties is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
Haha, I think I have at least 40 rooms of "storage" for food and items. But I would like some better stuff on the Super Wheel also
Thanks for your response.

The six rooms are just for various clothes not items or furniture or foods. At last count I have somewhere around 170+ rooms in my house.

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 04-29-2014, 07:45 PM   #16
askmeformyWWidplz

Hatsrock763 is a splendid one to beholdHatsrock763 is a splendid one to beholdHatsrock763 is a splendid one to beholdHatsrock763 is a splendid one to behold

I was also surprised by the boring super wheel items. I was excepting estore, priceless, like you said, bunch of wish tokens, etc special gifts. I think collecting rares should be fun and not just given out, however it would be nice to see them on wheels and such for time to time alowing chance to help. I got 750 KC on the wheel and was happy because i felt that was much more worth it than what else they had on the wheel.

-Hats
Hatsrock763 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I was totally bummed by the Super Wheel this year. Mostly because there was no eStore item. Bummer! Good ideas for it!

And I agree with everything you've said regarding 'priceless' items. IMO, an item in WW is ONLY worth what you're willing to give for it, when it comes to trading in the clubhouse. I like the WIGEV, as it is a good starting point for knowing what to offer for something you'd like, but again, a matter of preference.
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 05-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #18

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

I too was disappointed with Tuesday's Super Wheel for Webkinz Day. Sure wish that there were some great new prizes on that wheel!
Old 05-02-2014, 11:45 PM   #19

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

cool............
Old 05-03-2014, 01:07 AM   #20
Ganzfl

Ganzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellence
Ganzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellenceGanzfl13 is the epitome of excellence

I still strongly disagree, i spent time getting good stuff and it matters to ME. They kinda should care a little about high trade values in my opinion. So i already traded a lot of my stuff for the cool item because i like the item, but that doesn't mean it's not rare. It would make large amount of people kinda sad. (and some happy because they didn't trade for them in the first place.)

They should put better items, but not that much better, trade values are a part of collecting.
Closed

Tags
be true!, its a fox was here, wakey wakey ganz, ~<3~