Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #31
uvs Bieber Fever and
Webkinz :)

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Now we are entering serious fantasy mode!

Who ever thought that we'd wish for the ability to mess up our own homes?

I love all the suggestions, keep them coming!

Question: should I start moving everyone's suggestions to the front of this thread so that people can read them all at once?

-- Hmm
I'd reccomend that. Thats what I do on my "Beds webkinz can get tucked into thread. Which is becoming very popular, so its a good idea for big threads like this
neon♥green is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

I love your idea about purple top hats!

I really want a bouquet of banans! But just so they change, i'll be happy!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #33
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I love your idea about purple top hats!

I really want a bouquet of banans! But just so they change, i'll be happy!
I love the Bouquet of Bananas idea!

Everyone, I will try and consolidate the ideas on the front page of this thread as soon as I get a block of time!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #34
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Since it is the Wheel of Yum, keeping in the "food" theme..

I'd love more food that goes on tables:

.A bunch of bananas that can sit on a countertop
banana BREAD tree that you can harvest...what's more yummy than that?
Ice Cream cone tree that can be harvested
Sprinkle Tree that you can harvest
Syrup Tree that you can harvest...

If you have all three: Ice Cream Cone tree, Sprinkle Tree and Syrup tree, you can put those ingredients, after being harvested, in your blender and make a way cool ice cream sundae....
OMG now you have gone and made me want a banana split!! Fabulous ideas!!

I love all the ideas I have just read about. We sure do need more monkey theme items and purple items. Who doesn't love purple...teehee
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Let's Go Bananas! Share Your Ideas for New Prizes for the Wheel of Yum! Updated 12-27-2010

Okay Gang, I've updated the first post in this thread with your ideas! Here's a new idea. How about a Wheel of Yum cookbook that contained solved banana recipes? I think it would be great resource for kids who don't have access to the recipe archives of WI!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Closed