Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #11
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

Or how about Josephine Baker's Banana skirt? Or Carmen Miranda's Banana hat? Or some banana peel pants?

This is so silly, I love all the suggestions here!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

Banana slippers and a Monocle.

I would LOVE to see both of those !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 AM   #13
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I love your ideas - you should post them in the ideas for Ganz section so that (MAYBE?) Ganz can see them and implement them! I especially love the clothes you're suggesting!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 07:46 AM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Banana themed items sound like such fun!!..Any new items would be welcome on that wheel...only seen it change twice..I think...and change is always a good thing

!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #15
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I was going to say Banana Splits, Banana Shoes & a Banana Boat but I see those have already been mentioned. I also was thinking maybe a Banana Peel Costume. I think some of us already have a lifetime supply of bananas from all the Bunches of Bananas we've won. Is there already a banana shaped hammock? I know there was something that goes between 2 banana trees but does it actually look like a banana? How about a Banana Racer vehicle?
karrit is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Great ideas, Hmm!
The banana stuff sounds pretty awesome, since I have a banana room... but my cheeky monkey thinks a monkey-and-monkey tux would be great.
Special wheel-only banana foods would be cool-banana smoothie, anyone?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #17
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I love your ideas!!! Especially the furniture.
I think there should be a rare food that you can only get from the Wheel of Yum.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #18
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yes, the prizes have been the same since 2005- and at the time you could spin 3 times. I like th ideas for banana themed stuff and the purple tux. I'd like to see a purple top hat with the words 'monkey and monkey' like the wheel of wow one. Also similar to the wheel of wow jacket (but in the style of a tux) there could be a purple tux jacket to be won.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #19
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by kittia101
yes, the prizes have been the same since 2005- and at the time you could spin 3 times. I like th ideas for banana themed stuff and the purple tux. I'd like to see a purple top hat with the words 'monkey and monkey' like the wheel of wow one. Also similar to the wheel of wow jacket (but in the style of a tux) there could be a purple tux jacket to be won.
The clothes from the other two wheels were so cute! Why cannot YUM feature something like that?

This is the Wheel of the Month Tee and Hat:

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the Wheel of Wow Jacket and Top Hat:

Click the image to open in full size.

We got cute stuff on the other wheels, let's get something cuter than a monkey t-shirt!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #20
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow! I can't even say that amount of money chinapro2000. LOL The joke book sounds great. It made me laugh thinking about it. I've needed some laughs today. Not so great a day today so this thread is just what I needed. I love all your ideas everyone. I hope Hmm that Ganz sees these ideas. The wheel of Yum needs updating. Way to go.

Ooops! I forgot to say what I'd suggest on the WOY. How about a herdie-gerdie or whatever they call them for our monkeys or whoever to play.

Last edited by codylan; 02-23-2010 at 08:51 PM..
codylan is offline Female
Closed