Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Let's Go Bananas! Share Your Ideas for New Prizes for the Wheel of Yum! Updated 12-27-2010

You know, it has been a while since we have seen new prizes on the Wheel of Yum, which is one of my favorite wheels. I still like getting Monkey & Monkey dummies, but I have too many of them right now. As for those shirts... I wouldn't mind seeing those retire.

In 2007, there was a Monkey & Monkey poster that was pretty cute. And at some point, we're supposed to get those cute Monkey & Monkey bookends that are in the WI Item Picture file. But I'd like to see even more new prizes for the Wheel of Yum.

So here is a list of some of the things that have been suggested by myself and others. Wherever possible, I have credited the authors of these suggestions. Now, keep them coming!

Clothing

Monkey costumes! (Hmm)
Purple Tuxedo Jacket, Purple Tuxedo Pants, Purple Tuxedo Shoes, Purple Top Hats (Hmm)
Monocles (Hmm)
Purple Top Hat labeled with Wheel of Yum text (Kittia101)

Banana Shoes or Slippers (Chinapro2000 & Big2Gray)
Josephine Baker's Banana Skirt (Hmm)
Carmen Miranda's Banana Hat (Hmm)
Banana Peel Pants (Hmm)
Banana Peel Costume (Karrit)
Banana Suit (neonā™„green)

Furniture

Banana-themed furniture:

More banana-themed furniture to go with the Cheeky Monkey Hammock and the Monkey Banana sofa. How about a banana tree that you could climb? Banana balloons? Banana food objects to decorate your room? Banana lamps! (Hmm)

Banana Rug (suggested by Zooz)

Banana Racer (Karrit)

Banana Hammock that looks more like a banana than the Cheeky Monkey Hammock (Karrit)

Banana Boats (Big2Gray)

Bunch of Bananas that goes on a countertop (Dragonbird)

Banana Wallpaper and Flooring (NR1991)

Bouquet of Bananas (bballmars)

Harvestable Plants

banana BREAD tree that you can harvest...what's more yummy than that?
Ice Cream cone tree that can be harvested
Sprinkle Tree that you can harvest
Syrup Tree that you can harvest...

If you have all three: Ice Cream Cone tree, Sprinkle Tree and Syrup tree, you can put those ingredients, after being harvested, in your blender and make a way cool ice cream sundae....
(all suggested by Dragonbird)

Banana Tree that grew bananas - you could pick your own bunch of bananas (PaperButterfly)
banana tree that leaves spun around crazily and threw bananas (PaperButterfly)

Banana Tree that drops banana peels in your room that you can pick up and compost so you don't have to pick up the trash in Kinzville Park (Dragonbird)

Monkey themed furniture:

Different Monkey Posters! (Hmm)

Jungle Windows that show a view of banana trees or swinging monkeys! (Hmm)

Toys & Books

Wheel of Yum Cookbook: solved recipes using bananas as an ingredient (Hmm)

Wheel of Yum Jokebook (chinapro2000)

Special Foods Unique to Wheel of Yum

Banana Splits (Big2Gray)

Cool Banana Smoothie (gReTa)

-- Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-27-2010 at 11:14 PM..
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

Ooh! Thought of a new one! Monocles!

I'd love to be able to have monocles to wear like the Monkey & Monkey Dummy!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: If you could change the prizes on the Wheel of Yum, what would you change them to?

I think the banana stuff, the purple tux. stuff, the monkey costume are SO AN AWESOME IDEA!!!! I am not a huge window or poster person, but that is just me, I am sure that other people would love it.
P.S. are you gunna send your idea's to GANZ? I think they would love it!
xocaij is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
I think the banana stuff, the purple tux. stuff, the monkey costume are SO AN AWESOME IDEA!!!! I am not a huge window or poster person, but that is just me, I am sure that other people would love it.
P.S. are you gunna send your idea's to GANZ? I think they would love it!
I just think that it would be cool to see them.

And yes, I probably should send those ideas to Ganz. We need more things that people can get that are cool that are not eStore.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I would love a new poster, a jungle window, or banana lamp! And a rug! How about a banana rug!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

A banana rug would be great!

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
You know, it has been a while since we have seen new prizes on the Wheel of Yum, which is one of my favorite wheels. I still like getting Monkey & Monkey dummies, but I have too many of them right now. As for those shirts... I wouldn't mind seeing those retire.

In 2007, there was a Monkey & Monkey poster that was pretty cute. And at some point, we're supposed to get those cute Monkey & Monkey bookends that are in the WI Item Picture file. But I'd like to see even more new prizes for the Wheel of Yum.

Here are some things that I would LOVE to see:

Monkey costumes!

Different Monkey Posters!

More banana-themed furniture to go with the Cheeky Monkey Hammock and the Monkey Banana sofa. How about a banana tree that you could climb? Banana balloons? Banana food objects to decorate your room? Banana lamps!
Jungle Windows that show a view of banana trees or swinging monkeys!
Purple Top hats! Purple Tuxedo Jackets and Tuxedo Pants!
What would be your dream items to see on the Wheel of Yum?
-- Hmm
Oooh, great topic to start a conversation! I, personally speaking, enjoy the Wheel of Yum. Reading your ideas, I agree with you on the costumes idea. That would be really cute. I really don't need new posters, so I don't agree with the poster idea. I would really enjoy new Banana Furniture, and maybe an exclusive Banana Theme that you can only get the items through the Wheel of Yum! Top hats would be nice, too.

I'm sort of blank on ideas right now. Banana beds? Maybe special types of food, like Wheel of Yum Cake or something?

You should submit these ideas to GANZ, I think they'd love it!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
Top hats would be nice, too.
Purple top hats would be prima!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #9
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

I think they should give 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 KC on the wheel! Just kidding. They should give away a Monkey and Monkey Jokebook. I mean, on TV they are always joking! That's what their whole show is about!!! They should also give away Banana shaped shoes. Or a lifetime supply of bananas. LOL! I don't even know if that is possible...my Webkinz always gets awfully hungry.
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #10
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

How about banana slippers?
Banana splits.
Banana boats to sail on ponds.
big2gray is offline Female
Closed