Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #61
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

I support the ideas of shoving the hamsters back in their cages. Sure I think the plushies are adorable, but I personally HATE the online experience. It makes my computer crash, it makes me feel dizzy, and the in-room images look like fat little sausages-with fur and buck teeth. I wish we could get our Webkinz lions, bears, wolves, ferrets, tigers, cats and leopards after them. xD Seriously, if only, right?
Boltaway is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #62
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
I support the ideas of shoving the hamsters back in their cages. Sure I think the plushies are adorable, but I personally HATE the online experience. It makes my computer crash, it makes me feel dizzy, and the in-room images look like fat little sausages-with fur and buck teeth. I wish we could get our Webkinz lions, bears, wolves, ferrets, tigers, cats and leopards after them. xD Seriously, if only, right?
Lol!
Smog is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #63
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

i really agree with Boltaway. They look like sauages!! D:<

Finally!!! Some people agree with meee!! I support! Let GANZ put them back in cages! *starts chanting*

Last edited by WebkinzForever3; 11-05-2010 at 10:39 AM..
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #64
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzForever3
i really agree with Boltaway. They look like sauages!! D:<

Finally!!! Some people agree with meee!! I support! Let GANZ put them back in cages! *starts chanting*
Yeah. Sausages they will be once I'm through with them...
Smog is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #65
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Yeah. Sausages they will be once I'm through with them...
That was plain mean. You might be hurting the feelings of someone who likes mazin hamsters. Like mine. I like mazin hamsters. I liked the change of spooky(He was MUCH cuter than the ghost), I like them changing it, I like the home page, I will like every change in the future. Smog, that was mean. I am guessing that if a mazin hamster read this, they would not like you!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #66
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
That was plain mean. You might be hurting the feelings of someone who likes mazin hamsters. Like mine. I like mazin hamsters. I liked the change of spooky(He was MUCH cuter than the ghost), I like them changing it, I like the home page, I will like every change in the future. Smog, that was mean. I am guessing that if a mazin hamster read this, they would not like you!
I'm sorry if I was hostile just now. Honestly, I don't know if we should keep this thread open. Sure everybody is entitled to different opinions, but it's just causing trouble and controversy. Pretty soon, everyone is going to start fighting with each other just because no ones opinions can correspond. If I were the creator of this thread, perhaps I would notify the admin and let them close it. No offense to Arte's Fan, I think she did a very good job of making this, but it's going to brcome a war here pretty soon, and I don't think anyone wants that to happen. I'm sorry for stating my opinion.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 12:09 PM   #67
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Sorry if I hurt your feelings. But we don't post anywhere else on the forum [here, where is belongs we do] about how much we hate them. We limit to this thread, which is for people to discuss that they don't like them. If I came out harsh, I wasn't expecting 'Mazin Hamster fans to post here. I am a little surprised that it was viewed as being mean. But please understand that for people who don't have 'Mazin Hamsters feel ignored, and maybe even slightly insulted sometimes. It's like a new fad in school that you don't have, and since you don't have it, you're nonexistent because no one's interested in you. I don't have a problem with people who have 'Mazin Hamsters, I think it would be better if they stuck to their corner of Webkinz World--to rephrase what I was saying less harsh. That way everyone would be happy; people who didn't like the hamsters, and the people who did alike. We would both be "at peace".

I didn't mean to insult you, or any people who have/had/likes hamsters. It was just my opinion, which I am given the freedom to speak.
I kept this as calm as I could, and I know we all want to keep it that way. So no flames.
I'm sorry if I was hostile just now. Honestly, I don't know if we should keep this thread open. Sure everybody is entitled to different opinions, but it's just causing trouble and controversy. Pretty soon, everyone is going to start fighting with each other just because no ones opinions can correspond. If I were the creator of this thread, perhaps I would notify the admin and let them close it. No offense to Arte's Fan, I think she did a very good job of making this, but it's going to brcome a war here pretty soon, and I don't think anyone wants that to happen. I'm sorry for stating my opinion.

Maybe. How about we keep it slow, and not actually directly
insult the hamsters. We could rather give ideas of what should/could happen.

Last edited by Smog; 11-05-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #68
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Someone should call Ganz Customer Service and give the person on the other end pieces of our minds!! I never even go on Webkinz anymore... it's ruined.
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #69
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

They should let people vote for changes!
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #70
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It's the invasion of the hamsters...nom nom nom nom LOL

They are cute but they are getting old fast. What next?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed