Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #31
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Re: Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

I know. They're cute, but they're like... Not Webkinz.
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #32

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

yeah... they are cute, that doesnt mean they are like.. .real or anything.. its time for Ganz to make Webkinz World real! They already make us pay to send things, thats real, we cant take off and keep the wallpaper (unless we buy another can of paint), thats also real, there is school.... there are shops, real food, doctor, jobs... about everything real except what really matters... the pets!!!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #33
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I know!
They really need to fix their site before adding more ribbon unicorns and 'Mazin Hamsters.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #34

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

yeah.. if they want a fantasy world.... ok, then make a fantasy world.... dont put those in OUR world..
Old 10-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #35

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

I Completely Agree. I Remember When i First Joined Webkinz In 2007. I LOVED The Layout It Was All Bubbly And Stuff. I Miss The Old Webkinz.com.
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #36
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
yeah.. if they want a fantasy world.... ok, then make a fantasy world.... dont put those in OUR world..
We spend money on their site. We deserve to decide what we spend it on.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #37

yes... thats right Smog !
Old 10-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #38

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

. . . This is too funny. I'm never buying deluxe. Who cares? I'm getting new Webkinz to get my account renewed, I'm the only one of my friends who still play the game. Yet every time I log on, it says something about those Hamsters whom I care nothing about, nor want.

I don't have a hamster. I don't want one. I don't think they renew your account, which makes me upset. I mean, they are pretty much Webkinz, right?
doglover9888 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #39
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by doglover9888
. . . This is too funny. I'm never buying deluxe. Who cares? I'm getting new Webkinz to get my account renewed, I'm the only one of my friends who still play the game. Yet every time I log on, it says something about those Hamsters whom I care nothing about, nor want.

I don't have a hamster. I don't want one. I don't think they renew your account, which makes me upset. I mean, they are pretty much Webkinz, right?
They have a Webkinz hamster. They saw compitition in Zhu Zhu Pets. I know what to do! Lets ruin many Webkinz users computer time to make the minority happy! ):
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #40
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Mazin Hamsters are ruining WW IMO.
I think they would be fun for ANOTHER website, but Webkinz is Webkinz and it should STAY that way.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed