Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #21
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Re: Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

I was just letting you know that I wasn't asking for your username to start a "riot pals" club thing. (; xD
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #22

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

oh LOL xD yeah i didnt think any of that so dont worry hehe... we could start a club though .. LOL jk... yippeee new webk...signatures they shouldnt make signatures... they should just make webkinz... webkinz! because they are so expensive! some people cant afford them ( i surely cant..)! wawawaaaaaaaaaaaa
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #23
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I know. They should start new things for those new animals, instead of polluting our site with them. They don't care if we have fun, they just want money. It's not fair. The first few years, when the real Mr. Ganz wasn't retired, everything was nice, and they weren't lying when they said the wanted the best for us.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #24

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

sigh,, i wasnt there when Mr. Ganz was there but i bet it was better, and yeah.. only money.. thats all they care about! Fun and Love is better than money! (except money to buy more webbies )
Old 10-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #25

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

grrrrrrr the deluxe thing and now this we already pay 15 dollars for a normal webbie and 25 for signature and for deluxe they have like 45 dollars for 12 months like grrrrr now all they have is
mazin hamsters and i agree ganz should make another site for it now frontpages are in 3D why couldn't they make webkinz simple like back in the old days with a horse and a dog not a midnight monster or zodiac pets ??? I SUPPORT
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #26

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
grrrrrrr the deluxe thing and now this we already pay 15 dollars for a normal webbie and 25 for signature and for deluxe they have like 45 dollars for 12 months like grrrrr now all they have is
mazin hamsters and i agree ganz should make another site for it now frontpages are in 3D why couldn't they make webkinz simple like back in the old days with a horse and a dog not a midnight monster or zodiac pets ??? I SUPPORT
Psh you are so right.... Deluxe, I have it... But yeah it is getting expensive; and omg, you only get the big prize if you get the month without family!!! God ganz! How mean... I love my deluxe but it's unfair... Plus I think thye are gonna start making things that are only for deluxe like the games- clubpenguin, Barbie girls and ALL the other ones! And I thought webbie world was the only one fair!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:09 AM   #27
onderwoman.

Both of you are spot on. I miss the days when they had reindeer and not snowmen and mistletoe mice [although the mice weren't half-bad... ].
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #28

Yeah I mean..... Snowmen?! They aren't even animals... when I look in the webkinz catalog I see the first pages like this,..golden retriever- a simple black and white cat, a pig... Next pages...horses bears and othe cute animals... Next and next pages..... Tinker pup, midnight monster, unicorns! What happened with the real animals??( no offense to people who have them, they are still cute)
Old 10-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #29
onderwoman.

Yeah... I liked it when it was lions, tigers and bears... Oh my! They changed it. Oh my.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:10 AM   #30

Future pages...flying magic dog, lightning horse, green kitty??!! I mean som people give ideas of some unreal animals but they are cute so I support anyways, but the real ones are better! My mom hates those like the pegasus

Click the image to open in full size.=====>Click the image to open in full size.

CHANGES= Hair, smile,eyes,hooves (i think thats how they're called :|) and.. the worst change.. WINGS... where did they ever see a horse with wings at the zoo? or at the park? or at the petting zoo??? come on... get REAL

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-29-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Closed