Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #11
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
They would probably make more money off of making their own 'Mazin Hamster site, because not every single person would be totally ticked about them making Webkinz World a home for something alien. It's not to late--they could convert the hamsters on Webkinz World to 'Mazin Hamster Town or whatever, and every single person would be feeling just swell about it. They forget and forget and forget and forget about regular members who don't buy their new products.
"Oh, well, we made Deluxe and we'll forget about members who don't have it!"
"Guess what, we made an ugly hamster graphic design, and we'll forget about members who don't have it!"
What's next? Jurassic park?

I'm subscribing to this thread. It's so great to read other peoples opinions and ideas--and I'll never unsubscribe to this thread until we get the right to do what we want.

4/29/2005-

"We care about everyone on Webkinz World!"
1/1/2006-
"We care a LOT about every single member!
4/1/2009-
"Buy Deluxe, and you will get special treatment!"
7/1/2010-
"Buy Mazin' Hamsters and Deluxe, and we'll give Kinzers and other Kinz Kids some cool features! Just buy Unity Web Player for Mazin' Hamsters!"
4/1/2011-
"Buy Deluxe to continue your membership! Or, you will not have one!"
12/21/2012-
"It's our "The World is Still Here" event! We will let people not have to have Deluxe!"

Oh no.
The world should end right now.
4/29/2013-
"Deluxe is no longer offered. Stardrops will be given to all. eStore is gone too. Happy 8th Webkinz Day!"
I like 4/29/2005, 1/1/2006, and 4/29/2013 best.

View Post Originally Posted by loveaerosmith
I do think the hamsters are cute, but I think a ghost would be cooler.

And I support your idea!
RobertFrog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #12
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog

4/29/2005-

1/1/2006-
4/1/2009-
7/1/2010-
"Buy Mazin' Hamsters and Deluxe, and we'll give Kinzers and other Kinz Kids some cool features! Just buy Unity Web Player for Mazin' Hamsters!"
4/1/2011-
12/21/2012-
"It's our "The World is Still Here" event! We will let people not have to have Deluxe!"

Oh no.
4/29/2013-
"Deluxe is no longer offered. Stardrops will be given to all. eStore is gone too. Happy 8th Webkinz Day!"

I respect you.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #13

doglover9888 has a spectacular aura about

I didn't like the ghost. I thought a Webbie Character like Arte or Plumpy would have been cuter. But, I don't like the 'Mazin Hamsters, they remind me of those Zhu Zhu pets. :/ I support, I don't want Webkinz to turn into Hamster World.
doglover9888 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #14
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by doglover9888
I didn't like the ghost. I thought a Webbie Character like Arte or Plumpy would have been cuter. But, I don't like the 'Mazin Hamsters, they remind me of those Zhu Zhu pets. :/ I support, I don't want Webkinz to turn into Hamster World.
Well, it looks like we're out of luck, because that's where it's going...
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #15

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Ok... yeah I think we are going to log in one day and find that they have changed the pet i was using... and instead they put my hamster!! then... we go to the clubhouse.. EVERYONE is a mazin hamster! THEN we go to the Webbie newz and its ALL about the mazin hamster things! then will we see that Arte has turned into a mazin hamster?!! (xD) i mean... webbie world is supposed to be ONE website.. not 2 websites in one website.. thats kinda confusing.. ok... so.. Webbie world is WEBBIE world.. not MAZIN HAMSTER world.. get it Ganz??? So get those hamsters outta there! make a MAZIN HAMSTER world! I have a mazin hamster but im not even gonna play with it because it dosnt work -.- and they are actually ugly.. (not in the plush ) no offense... but really... come on Ganz... we want our old webkinz world back,.. you have changed SO many thing just to "attract" people! Really... i mean.. how many thing have changed these years?? I havent been long in WW, and things have really changed! Mazin hamsters, Deluxe, the main page! Who doesnt want old webbie world back? I do! and it wont happen unless we keep on saying and saying this! Maybe one they they do separate mazin hamsters! (no offense to people who LOVE mazin hamsters..) Please Ganz... dont try to make it better.... it makes it worse...

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog

4/29/2005-

1/1/2006-
4/1/2009-
7/1/2010-
4/1/2011-
12/21/2012-

Oh no.
4/29/2013-

I know! they will probably do that... if they do those things.. im really gonna contact ganz by the webbie contact thing.. they are just trying to make everything exciting so we buy it and then they say.. oh.. its free now.. like in my ipod its annoying to buy something and then its free the next day, WRONG

Hey why dont all of us who REALLY support make another thread,. and that way Ganz might change Webkinz world back only if its ok with the owner of this thread.. is it ok? probably WI wont let us make another one -.- hmmm... *thinking*

wow.. now ANOTHER pet is gonna retire? I hope they dont retire all of them and leave us with the mazin hamsters... which they will probably do.. and we would have to go to swap-meets and buy the retired ones.. without a code probably...

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-27-2010 at 09:43 AM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #16

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

im so mad at ganz for many reasons im barley using webkinz anymore i liked the hampsters in the mazes but since they went in the rooms there just as bad as the estore and 7 new pets a month
im not saying anymore or my post will be deleted
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #17

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

well, i really liked the ghost cause it was perfect for halloween but what does a hamster have to do with halloween? ok some people might be scared of hamsters but really it is TOO MUCH! Hamsters here, Hamsters there! I already hate them, cause they don't look as cute as all the other REAL webkinz.

I support your thread!!!
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #18
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

At our house we preferred the ghost, so perfect for Halloween.

No one here is a hamster fan and as one family member said, "Webkinz World is getting over run by hamsters. Looks like our Webbies are going to need some rodent control."

Old 10-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #19

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

the next webkinz clothing: hamster (exterminator) costume lol
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #20

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

LOL!!! Excellent idea... yes, we will talk and talk and talk and talk and talk... *cough* and talk.. you get it until they get MAZIN HAMMIES (webbies, hammies ) OUTTA HERE!! WAHAHA.. ahem... yeah.. so.. oh and Smog.. why bugging me about my WI username?? I didnt get that xD well.. im gonna go send them a "nice" little contact message to them >: ))
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed