Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

OK, since they got rid of the trick-or-treat ghost this year and replaced it with the spooky mazin hamster I was really saddened and angry at the same time. I realize ganz is trying to make a statement and for ww to buy mazin hamsters....I get it. However, it would have been nice for Ganz to have asked us if we wanted a mazin hamster to replace the trick-or-treat ghost or if we wanted the ghost to come back. They should have done a poll or something on webkinz newz and which ever got the most votes: to use spooky or to keep the ghost they will use that.

I know I'm not the only one to miss the ghost and want the ghost back. I get the feeling, based on this, that they will replace the Nick mazin hamster with MIss Birdy...even though Miss Birdy was a one time thing (not sure about the ghost).

Sorry to sound like I am overdoing it with the ghost thing, as I've complained about this change in many threads. Sorry, it's just that it looks stupid to see a mazin hamster booing like a ghost and laughing spooky-like and saying all the same stuff the ghost did. I am still participating in the event and all but I'm not enjoying it as much as I did last year, with the ghost.

This particular thread isn't just about the ghost sorry to make it sound like it.

I want this thread to be about us voting on what we want in our webkinz world. This was made for us to play, explore, and have fun we should get to decide what we want.

Thanks for reading. Please support.

On A Side Note: Please Don't Insult Ganz's Creation Of the Mazin Hamster, It Was Brought To My Attention That Someone Was Upset About Something Someone Said. Please Be Kind.

(Sorry I Know I'm Not A Mod )

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 11-06-2010 at 06:26 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Let WW Members Vote For Possible Changes To WW

i see what your getting at, but they have a thing called "contact us" where people vote on a weekly post but ganz
i am however saddened as well that the ghost is no more
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support.

ps. I miss the ghost, but I do love the hamsters.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #4

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
i see what your getting at, but they have a thing called "contact us" where people vote on a weekly post but ganz
i am however saddened as well that the ghost is no more
Yes, but unfortunately you can only vote on the question they ask.

In contact us, it doesn't let you express an opinion.

Emails, in my opinion, I don't think they read them half the time.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #5

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

I agree! Hamsters are taking over WW! I was really upset to see that there were no Webkinz on the home page for Halloween. Just hamsters... And, I too, miss the ghost.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #6
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I support. Great idea! We could have some say!
Also, I think Ganz wants to know our specific ideas, not just Contact Us and through Plumpy.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks for the support so far everyone. I'm glad people agree with me. I agree when someone else said they should make a website for mazin hamsters, like they do we webkinz but just mazin hamsters. Ganz can be the creators of it just like webkinz.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Thanks for the support so far everyone. I'm glad people agree with me. I agree when someone else said they should make a website for mazin hamsters, like they do we webkinz but just mazin hamsters. Ganz can be the creators of it just like webkinz.
They would probably make more money off of making their own 'Mazin Hamster site, because not every single person would be totally ticked about them making Webkinz World a home for something alien. It's not to late--they could convert the hamsters on Webkinz World to 'Mazin Hamster Town or whatever, and every single person would be feeling just swell about it. They forget and forget and forget and forget about regular members who don't buy their new products.
"Oh, well, we made Deluxe and we'll forget about members who don't have it!"
"Guess what, we made an ugly hamster graphic design, and we'll forget about members who don't have it!"
What's next? Jurassic park?

I'm subscribing to this thread. It's so great to read other peoples opinions and ideas--and I'll never unsubscribe to this thread until we get the right to do what we want.
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

I think it great ideal i support
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #10
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I do think the hamsters are cute, but I think a ghost would be cooler.

And I support your idea!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed