Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
Is Forgiven!
Webkinz :)

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Let us delete rooms!

Yes! I support! I used to buy some small rooms but now they are too small! either removing or upgrading would be fantastic!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #22
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I agree! It's very annoying when you get a room nice, and the free medium room attaches to it and kicks part of your decor into the dock and then you're unable to fit it back the way you liked.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 11:56 PM   #23
e're on a mission!

*GEM* will become famous soon enough

Honestly, selling back rooms and removing/moving doors is one of the best ideas Ganz has had in a long time. Although we all appreciate the small rooms when we create an account, they just take up space later on when we buy larger more practical rooms. As far as moving/removing doors, it would save us from buying new rooms because they require walls without interruption, like the movie screen or the new estore birds aviary wallpaper.
*GEM* is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #24

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Oh, I love this idea. I have over 150 rooms in my WW house There are several that I would not mind deleting.

Ganz did announce that sometime this year we will be able to move the doors in our rooms. Let's hope they here our pleas for this other option as well.
Wait, Ganz announced that?! WOW, that is excellent news. There have been so many times I've wished the door were one or two spaces down, so I could fit certain things next to each other and whatnot. Wow again. I love that news! Also, as far as being able to delete rooms, I do fully support that as well, though I am a huge fan of medium-sized rooms and have been super surprised to find out that they are relatively unpopular. I'm one of those people who likes to have a bedroom for each of my Webkinz (I've only got 11, and I've had an account for a long time, so I don't find this unreasonable), and I prefer to use medium-sized rooms for them. I like the large rooms for things like a walk-in closet, or my rec room, or my golden deluxe dragon's office. I guess I prefer to save my best stuff for those rooms, so the medium sizes are perfect for a bed and a other simple necessities for my pets. Soooo, to make a long story............ uh, longer .......... I love medium rooms, but would also like to have the ability to delete rooms should I so choose. Great suggestion, and I hope Ganz seriously considers it!
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #25

Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!
Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!

I remember hearing about that too, that sometime this year they were going to make doors moveable and/or removable. Along with that notice was some talk about some other exciting changes, so who knows what we may get with that. I think it was sometime at the beginning of this year. I just found it, it was posted on January 7:

A new front page story has been added:

Ability to Move and Remove Doors Coming to Webkinz World in 2011

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
For years Webkinz World players have been asking Ganz for the ability to move and remove doors from their Webkinz houses. It appears that, sometime in 2011, they will get their wish. The Creative Director officially announced today that feature is something the programmers at Ganz are currently working on.

You may remember back in April 2008 we had a hint that something like this might be in the works when we received a strange report from Webkinz Insider member Flame Boy. While moving items around in her house, she discovered that she could also move the doors. This "glitch" ended once she logged out of her account, but over the years we have had similar reports from other members.

In Webkinz Insider's exclusive November 2007 interview with the Creative Director, this is what he had to say about the ability to change around rooms:

While I can’t go into the exact details of what we have planned, more control over your house layout is something that we’ve put a lot of thought into and is something that we definitely want to add to Webkinz World. We know that our fans put a lot of effort into designing their homes and we have a number of upgrades planned (including some you’ll really be surprised by).

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 06-01-2011 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: added date
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #26
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen!!! I totally support! C'mon Ganz! Our houses are a mess with all these rooms! Let us delete!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #27
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i support!!!! i would delete like all my rooms and re-organize
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #28
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

agreed! I'd love to delete, change, and move my rooms! Especially remove wallpaper when deleting a room, like e-store or retired wallpaper that I may never get again but don't like the room it's in.
catspaws is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #29
minnottes has disabled reputation

I TOTALLY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter went crazy on her account and bought WAY too many rooms, and she can't possibly decorate them all. Now she is left with a bunch of empty rooms with no use for them.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #30
ImagineHappy1
Banned
ImagineHappy is just really niceImagineHappy is just really nice

Story of My life, It stinks how we cannot remove them, I don't even care about getting money or my wallpaper or anything back, Just let us remove them, I went way to crazy and bought 231 Rooms and 200 of them are empty.. In short term: I AGREE!
ImagineHappy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
o.o <-- me, rock the 80s!