Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #21
heidi4521
Webkinz :)

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Let us choose our own Daily Kinzcare and Jumbleberry Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I support! A LOT! I have been waiting for ages to get at least one coffee to go for my signature account's cafe. Also, I would love to choose Jumbleberry prizes (especially after filling up a moonberry jar).

Ganz won't be letting KinzCare prizes be KinzPosted anytime soon because people were doing risky things promising to sell items on eBay for very bad prices.
I agree with this topic

Yeah I've been seeing some of those prizes on eBay and it's like O.o
K1tCat123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #22

TheClassyGoat is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, yeah, I REALLY support the picking out our own prizes for the Jumbleberry game. Sometimes when I fill a jar, I get the same prize I did the last time I filled it! I think they should let us build up our jam for the big prizes like the tractor and tub, or let us use the jam to get a dress or hat (stuff like that). Great idea!
TheClassyGoat is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #23

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Sometimes, I wish we could choose too, but I think that it would take away a little of the excitement. Personally, working hard for my Moonberry Pond made it even more rewarding when I finally got it!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #24

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 12:36 PM   #25
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I agree and support.
I keep getting double things and it is so so so annoying!
Especially if I can't trade or send them to random people!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #26
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

I support!

But I don't think ganz would do that, but maybe atleast they could change it so you could only get repeats after you have collected all the prizes.
snow180 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #27
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I have too many teapots...and it's not even a nice teapot...
I would be happy if we could kinz post them!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #28
LadyGarnet will become famous soon enough

I've received 12 tip jars, 15 tea pots and 23 posters. I totally support!
LadyGarnet is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #29
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
I wish Ganz could figure out a way to make it that we could choose the prizes we want (or in most cases NEED) for Daily Kinzcare and Jumbleberry Fields. I'm sure most of us have received repeats on these, and it can be very frustrating, especially when you love to decorate like I do. I lost count of how many tv dinners and movie posters I got over the past few months, when all I wanted was a few cups of coffee to go for my cafe. And how about the ten barrels of berries fridges when I needed walls and floors. And most frustrating of all was when I got another moonberry pond after a year and a half of saving and all I need to finish my barn is a moonberry quilt. I do understand why Ganz doesn't want Daily kinzcare prizes to be kinzpostable or tradable, but at least let us choose as a reward for playing as often as we do!!!!!!!!!!
Imma lot like you. I need a couple coffees to go for my cafe on my signature account and I've been waiting for ages. Plus, the cafe on my signature account is my favourite of my cafes.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I support ......but I do have a suggestion also....in your pet's biography it tells a lot of things they like and if it says movies put the posters in their room.
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, jellydonut!