Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Aspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talentAspidistra has lots of talent

Default Let us buy Kinzcash

I've mentioned this to the nice customer service people when I have called but will post it anyway just to see if anyone agrees:

I think we should be able to buy Kincash. It'd have to be with money/eStore points, but I find I have 3 very old accounts and hardly any KC left on them. One has 112 pets and I'm not adding more. The other can stand to have more pets added (you get 2000 KC for each pet added) but this is hardly enough to buy an entire holiday theme or theme, period or buy all the stuff out around the Halloween-Christmas time. It seems the days of finding 2 pets for $5.00 at Walgreens are over, and there is nowhere anywhere near me to buy or find pets cheap anymore. If you buy them online or even buy them, period, well....I am not paying $8.99 or full price just to get 2000 KC. My last account has very few pets and I like it that way. I've spent a lot of money and Deluxe memberships and collected for ages. It seems ridiculous that I'm almost out of KC and am back to playing tournaments and looking to sell off anything I can part with, like I did when I first joined. I have worked and collected hard and been very careful to make my one, main account really awesome. I don't want to trash it by just adding pets, and I really don't want to have accounts just to try to rack up more KC in some way. I have a ton of actual money sitting on my account. Why do we have to stop buying or having fun because of KC, which is a 'free' money? It used to be you could garden like mad and really earn a lot that way but that's all changed now. It used to be the prices for new items , new clothes and wShop things were reasonable - now they're so high. I think when I started the most expensive thing was the Oak pool/hot tub, Now, a simple dress is 2,000 KC and any 1 theme item at the holiday is thousands of KC. The arcade is paying out the same teeny, little nothing amounts of KC and on top of that some of the newer games take 25+ minutes to get up there and get a lot of KC collected.

I've mentioned to them they should sell KC, or greatly increase the amount you earn (even if just Deluxe if they want to go that way but I think we all need a raise) It's silly that you have been forced to stop playing or buying or being a participant because you have no KC.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2017, 06:17 PM   #2

6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way6Jedis knows the way

Default Re: Let us buy Kinzcash

I agree completely with this! I would use estore points to buy kc when needed.
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 06-02-2017, 06:35 PM   #3

littlepoodle defies all odds
littlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all oddslittlepoodle defies all odds

I understand how you all feel check the following places around your town , Tuesday Morning, Ollies, and 5 below plus dollar stores... I found deals on cards, and webkinz at all three ... cards were 5 bucks a box webkinz around 1to 3 dollars and no I am not kidding... Happy Hunting
littlepoodle is offline Female
Old 06-02-2017, 08:30 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I guess I play too many games because I have loads of KC. Opposite situation, I guess! There are some threads on here that say how to earn KC. I know that doing Wishing Well everyday helps, and other dailies. Often you can get KC in Magical Forest or the Pixie Pod game.

I'm glad that I don't have to spend real money to get KC, though. But I can see why you would want that option.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-05-2017, 03:55 PM   #5
petlover5051

petlover5051 will become famous soon enough

I kinda agree... I mean, KC is essential and like you said, games are giving out tiny amounts of KC.
petlover5051 is offline Female
Closed