Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Let it snow!

Has ganz ever had an outdoor yard with snow? I love snow and wintertime. Maybe they could even have items with snow piled on them.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Let it snow!

Yes! during the winter sometime, starting late november through about early feb, the yards are covered with snow!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Yes it snows in WW . It looks pretty! but if you have alot of summer stuff like flowers kinda funny!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #4

Greenpony is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should be able to have outdoor floors. Snow, a spring meadow, colorful falling leaves. I know if you got tired of it, it would cost to change it, but for those who have several permanent yards, it would be nice to have season specific ones. Beach sand outdoors would be nice, too.
Greenpony is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #5
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Greenpony
I think you should be able to have outdoor floors. Snow, a spring meadow, colorful falling leaves. I know if you got tired of it, it would cost to change it, but for those who have several permanent yards, it would be nice to have season specific ones. Beach sand outdoors would be nice, too.
That would be awsome...rep point to you!!!
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

In the Winter Time In WW it "snows" well you dont actually see it snowimg **** hat would be a good feature...

The yeards are covered with snow...

Its pretty cool

kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #7
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

You bet there's snow in Kinzville! It's beautiful and it should be here in just a few short weeks! I hope you enjoy it!
luvspets is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

In the winter the outdoor yards change to white, instead of green
Old 11-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #9

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Can you still garden? I like the idea though. Rain occasionally in the summer would be nice, falling leaves in the fall, ...
Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

here ya go!
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Yep we can still garden. As you can see none of the items accumulate snow.

---------- jaxcat added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I seem to remember this occuring starting last January... Does anyone remember for sure? I have these pictures stored in my "January" folder so I'm assuming that's when it 'snowed'.

Last edited by jaxcat; 11-06-2008 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed