Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
I'm A
Webkinz :)

2016PLT99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Let it rain in Webkinz World!

That would be completely awesome I could really use the sprinkler. Great idea.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #12

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

That would be so awesome!
Old 09-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

ive heard this idea many times it just doesn't happen

---------- kinzdreamer added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

no sorry i haven't heard this one i didn't read the whole thing through that is awesome!

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 09-23-2008 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #14
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

thats a really good idea!!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #15

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Wow, this is a "great" idea...I'd love to see it rain, see a rainbow, see hail, see it snow and
turn from daylight to night time...PLEASE, Ganz read this post!!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #16
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

That is a great Idea but a little tip-
*You don't have to water your Garden (I thought you watered your garden because you said you always have to water your garden).

I love your idea, good point about the rainy day window! Also, the rain outfit is true too.

Does anybody know if there are clouds on the screen when you go outside in WW? Because if you do, when its about to rain the clouds can get dark and move over the sun.....That would be awesome!

KittyFanatic-You inspired me! REP! Thx for the inspiration~MegMeg
Old 09-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Great ideas! Maybe the leaves could change on some of the trees this time of year. I didn't know that was snow in my yard because we didn't open any accounts until January of this year - I just thought the green grass was a new thing!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #18
Jwolfer007 is
Gifted
Jwolfer has a spectacular aura about

super idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jwolfer is offline Male
Old 09-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #19
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

That is one awesome idea dude!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #20

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Just another note on the watering - when you don't water, you will get more weeds, so don't be surprised about that. I find that you get a weed on about one in three plants on average. (I don't know how many you get with watering, because I never do.) But weeding one third takes a lot less time than watering all, and with weeding you can see which need weeding without inspecting. And the crop yields are the same. Good luck with your gardening!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed