Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Default Let it rain in Webkinz World!

I can't take credit for this one - this was my son's idea.

We talked it over, and here is what we'd love to see:

First off, they already have rain coats, rain hats and rain boots, but never any need for them!
Secondly, you have to water your gardens all the time.
Thirdly, there is a rainy day window, but that's all.

We'd like to see a random rainy afternoon/morning/etc.
During that time,
- you'd need your rain gear to go outside.
- your entire garden would be watered for the day.
- they could offer more rain gear in other colors, as well as other types of
umbrella hats! : )

The seasons change, so why not the occasional weather change?
Nothing drastic or destroying, just rain showers!

PS - we'd also like to see them sell sprinklers that will water up to ____ parts of the garden
at once, instead of only a watering can!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 04:31 AM   #2
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Let it rain in Webkinz World!

YEAH I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THAT STUFF TOO!!! thats a good idea!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

That's a really good idea!! It would be really fun!

(By the way, you don't have to water your gardens, just rake and harvest, and they will still grow)
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I would like to see snow too! My penguin and polar bears would love a day/hour where that happened.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
I would like to see snow too! My penguin and polar bears would love a day/hour where that happened.
From what I understand, there is snow on the ground outdoors in WW during the winter. You don't actually see it snowing, though.

Love the idea about rainy days in WW! And how cool would it be for a rainbow to appear in the sky after the storm?
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I would love the rainy day now and then! That would be great.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Wow - the rainbow would be really great!

Yes - I've seen the snow on the ground too - it was there when I adopted my first WK in February, and was there until maybe late March? I don't remember....

and thanks for the hints on the watering - that takes SOooooo long when you have a big garden! I wonder if you didn't water, if it would affect the quantity of items on the plants? (For those who aren't familiar with the garden plants, the ones like carrots, tomatos and strawberries give randomly different quantities when you harvest.)

Maybe Ganz will listen, and let it rain once in a while!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

to answer the question, yes all winter from december i believe until march it was snow laden in all of our yards...................... i remember they didnt tell anyone and when i went into my yard i jumped a bit off my seat@!!! it was soooooooooooooo funny. i was glad i was alone. hahahah and it was real weird, because i didnt want any of my pets to go outside unless they were bears........................ hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or i dressed them up, and no one slept over night outside, not even the bears!!!!! well, maybe my penquin did............

it was really really cool i loved it because it made it feel real. the only thing, you could not see snow falling. thats why id love to see it rain and hail even and id love to have it be nighttime too. and see stars............................................ you know i think they are getting there,. cuz the new items from the store are animated. we can hope
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 07:46 AM   #9
MsRockStarr

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone here also plays Animal Crossing... but on that game it rains and snows... so I too have been wondering why it can't rain or snow in Webkinz World. Also on that game it turns from day into night... so why cant they do that in WW too?
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #10
AbbswithKinz

Such a great idea! Hope this happens! Awesome, something like this should be sent into Ganz aysap.
Closed