Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #11
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Less Virtual-Only Pets!

Agreed 100%.
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Virtual only pets have a benefit too. One less plush to make your room less cluttered with plushes that you have no place for. But, I agree the plushes to make adopting a webkinz more fun.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #13

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i support because my mom don't let me use estore or deluxe
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #14
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i want less estore pets but not none

some pets such as the afghan hound, golden eagle, wolf, moon fox, floral foxes i think should be plush
i'd love birthstone plush

however some pets such as the tinker pup, and all the cancer crab, Gemini butterfly, Sagittarius buck, Taurus bull, Capricorn goat and so on would be really hard to make as plush and are better online
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #15
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Come on Ganz! I think Webkinz is only famous because of the fact that the plushies go online. Without the plush, Webkinz World would be just another computer game. If they want to make it all virtual, then Webkinz no longer holds my interest. It's a webkinz because of the plush with it.......
Old 01-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Come on Ganz! I think Webkinz is only famous because of the fact that the plushies go online. Without the plush, Webkinz World would be just another computer game. If they want to make it all virtual, then Webkinz no longer holds my interest. It's a webkinz because of the plush with it.......
Exactly!!!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #17
Banned
rockstar1785 is on a distinguished road

i support.

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
yeah like neopets,marapets,penguins,jump start,free ralms,etc.
rockstar1785 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support! I get so jealous when an Estore pet comes out. I wish Estore pets were plushes!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #19
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Support !
Mainly because I want the people who cannot buy them to have the chance to enjoy these pets. In example: some of the ones they make could easily be made into plushies. example: the new dog.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

I know! I want the magnificent macaw and the gloden eagle to be a plush sooooooo bad now! I support!
SunshineFlower is offline Female
Closed

Tags
less virtual pets, no virtual pets, plush webkinz, plushies rock!!!!