Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #11
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Less Virtual

I completely, 100% agree with everything you just said.
The fact that E-store pets are as expensive as real webkinz is ridiculous! I love having cuddly plush to hold onto to, rather than just a secret code to put into the computer. I don't mind if other like the E-store pets, and I don't care if they make them, but I believe they need to start making a few less E-store pets and more tangable pets for plush collectors like me.

Also, I have no problem with a few imaginary pets, but how many glittery unicorns and sparkly patterned puppies can you get? We have the petal puppy, the peace puppy, the earth puppy... They basically just decide on a new fabric and poof! New webkinz pet. That upsets me, when there are so many possibilites of real pets they haven't make. I've wanted a webkinz Meerkat and a webkinz Flamingo for years, and all they do now is come out with more shiny unrealistic pets.
I don't mind lone or two unicorns, even 2 or 3 dragons, I even don't mind a snowman and halloween monsters... but when you get to the point that all they're creating are a combination of pets like Jackalopes, and more glittery thngs like the Razzle Dazzle Dog, it kind of makes me exasperated. There are so many real pets they haven't created yet, and yet they are making fake pets like they have run out of material.

Rep for you, I definitely agree with everything you said.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I SOO Agree. To Many eStore Pets, To Many eStore Items. I know they Need to Make Money, So Make the Plush! In Fact, I Think Most People Can't Get Things from the eStore because of Parents or Something like That.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I completely, 100% agree with everything you just said.
The fact that E-store pets are as expensive as real webkinz is ridiculous! I love having cuddly plush to hold onto to, rather than just a secret code to put into the computer. I don't mind if other like the E-store pets, and I don't care if they make them, but I believe they need to start making a few less E-store pets and more tangable pets for plush collectors like me.

Also, I have no problem with a few imaginary pets, but how many glittery unicorns and sparkly patterned puppies can you get? We have the petal puppy, the peace puppy, the earth puppy... They basically just decide on a new fabric and poof! New webkinz pet. That upsets me, when there are so many possibilites of real pets they haven't make. I've wanted a webkinz Meerkat and a webkinz Flamingo for years, and all they do now is come out with more shiny unrealistic pets.
I don't mind lone or two unicorns, even 2 or 3 dragons, I even don't mind a snowman and halloween monsters... but when you get to the point that all they're creating are a combination of pets like Jackalopes, and more glittery thngs like the Razzle Dazzle Dog, it kind of makes me exasperated. There are so many real pets they haven't created yet, and yet they are making fake pets like they have run out of material.

Rep for you, I definitely agree with everything you said.
Exactly. (:
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I saw a great point on another site on this topic. They said, in defending estore pets:

You mainly buy webkinz for the code. The premise behind webkinz is the online, virtual world that the code takes you to. Codeless pets go for very cheap on ebay and you can find them in thrift stores for very cheap, so it goes to say that the code is what costs.

I for one see advantages to the estore pets, such as there is less clutter in your home, and for older players like myself, it spares you the embarassment of being seen at the mall by friends when you are buying webkinz. I personally think they make estore pets' psi better, because if they don't make them better, then they won't sell. They also give you the freedom to design plushes for yourself, get the creative juices flowing!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #14
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I'm actually kind of a fan of these made up webbies.
I know I can go get a real plush animal whereever, but I can't walk into a plush store and ask them if they have a 'Razzle Dazzle Dog' or a 'Brilliant Bandit'

Plus the imaginary pets appeal to younger kids. Sparkles and fun colours- didn't you love those things too when you were little?
Agreed.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I agree, plush pets are a must if Ganz wishes to keep the interest of kids...for them it is not all about the virtual world and real life plush pets are most definitely part of the reason for purchase.

In addition, what appalls me most is that Ganz is expecting people to pay the same price for a virtual only pet as they are expected to pay for a real plush toy that also gives them a virtual pet!!!! I am totally frustrated by the overabundance of wonderful and unique items that are limited to the eStore and are forever stuck on 1 account....but MOST OF ALL I am frustrated and mad that they charge the price they do for something that has absolutely no overhead cost to them that we can never really have and that, by purchasing, we are at the mercy of them continuing to provide a virtual world to enjoy. I do wish they would realize that asking players to pay real money for something that is not real should be reflected in the cost...meaning, it shouldn't cost the same for something that we cannot hold as we do for something that could be ours to hold forever....and perhaps more thought should be put into allowing the ability to share such items with those who cannot purchase from the eStore by allowing items to be kinzpostable. We cannot gift codes to people's accounts without knowing a password...but sharing passwords is an ABSOLUTE NO NO!!!....

Please Ganz, think about cost comparison when dealing with virtual only pets and items...it really is absolute profit being made off virtual only items as there is no overhead cost in production of something that is not real...and that should be reflected in a lower price.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 07-26-2011 at 02:56 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #16
Sleepy :)

Sleepy70143 is on a distinguished road

I agree. There should be more realistic pets! They still did not make a Webkinz crow,flamingo,hamster,and spider. I guess because Webkinz World is meant for ages 6-13,they make more fantasy pets. The fantasy pets are kinda cool and fun,but I think they should make more realistic pets.
They should also make realistic pets in the e-Store.
Sleepy70143 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #17
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't think there are too many virtual Webkinz pets/items. There are still over 30 W-Shop themes.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #18

gatorsgirl has a spectacular aura about

I agree completely too! I love actually being able to hold and play with the plushie, and when you have virtual pets, that totally takes away the whole point! When webkinz began, I thought the whole point was so you could interact with you pet physically and virtually! Now they take away the plushies and only leave us with virtual. :/
gatorsgirl is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Yeah I agree. When I first joined there were more cats, dogs, jungle animals and other more real pets.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #20

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I support!!! I would love to hold a wild animal
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dolphinheart approved, dolphinheart was here!, small was here :]