Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

Talking less fake pets-more real!

I think Ganz is making up too many fake pets. We need more real ones-more breeds of dogs/cats/horses. for example:

We don't have a viszla yet!!!!

Thank you.
AMB531 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
clikits99

clikits99 is a jewel in the roughclikits99 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation a kids eye view

i know!!!! i can name of a lot of pets they have not made! they need more cats way more cats and more REAL fishys too! and more birds and there IS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TO MANY FAKE PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they need to make less new pets in a month! i say 2 a month
clikits99 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: less fake pets-more real!

I don't mind. I like that they're beiing creative. Now you can go into a store, and if you're looking for something for say someone who likes pink, dogs and glitter, you can get the Dazzle Daschund! Or someone who like purple, cats and pom poms? Pom pom kitty!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

I agree with you on the Vizsla part, but I enjoy looking at the fantasy pets. I like having my Spotty Dino and Unicorn. I can see what you mean though. I hope they keep coming up with both realistic and fantasy.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #5

Piano Girl is on a distinguished road

I don't know. What I'm not fond of is the fact that the E-Store is putting out all of these virtual pets. A lot of the kids on webkinz aren't even allowed to go to the E-Store, which makes us fell left out, especially when we aren't allowed to get the awesome E-Store things that Ganz is putting out.
What do you think?
I think Ganz should have more REAL pets as in NON-E-STORE!!!
Piano Girl is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

I know, i do not really like the made up ones.
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: a kids eye view

View Post Originally Posted by clikits99
i know!!!! i can name of a lot of pets they have not made! they need more cats way more cats and more REAL fishys too! and more birds and there IS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TO MANY FAKE PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they need to make less new pets in a month! i say 2 a month
I do so agree that there are too many fakes and just too many a month! I think 2 a month is good and one should be the potm!
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

I agree. I don't like the E-Store pets very much. It makes me feel left out when everyone talks about all the cool things that come out.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

I personally like fantasy pets. I mean, real ones are fun too, but fantasy pets add whimsy into webkinz world. . Ganz is doing a great job at keeping the amount of fantasy and real even, and here are just some examples;

March plush pets: 2/7 are made-up
April plush pets: 2/7 are made-up
May plush pets: 1/5 are made-up

Made-up pets are especially fun at holiday times, since there's not much you can do with real animals during those times. And most of their fantasy pets are Estore anyway. I think that it's great that they gave us the opprotunity to get fantasy pets in plush form, instead of buying Estore pets. ;]

Tiger ^^
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Closed