Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
acky is one coooool
Webkinz :)

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Laundry Job for WW

Hey guys! I have an idea for a new job in Webkinz World. I think there should be a laundry job... I know right now, you're staring at your computers saying "Who likes laundry?" And the answer is: Nobody. But everybody will like this idea for Laundry in Webkinz World! (I'm hoping)...

Let's say the player is YOU.

You start the job facing a laundry machine, and there is a stack of four or so pieces of stained laundry on a table nearby. You pick up the top piece (a shirt, pants, etc.) and dip it in the water, then pick up the brush and scrub until the stain disappears. You then place it in the washing machine, and do the same with the other clothes.
A black screen appears saying "Washing..." , and when it goes away, you take the clothes out of the dryer and fold them into a pile. There is a time limit...

I KNOW it is not perfect. That's why I came here. For helpful suggestions.

NOTE: IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS AN IDEA FOR A JOB AT THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, YOU MAY POST IT HERE
wackyhead is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Laundry Job for WW

That's a great idea!!!

I never thought of something like that!

So something like Hamburger Cook....you have to do so much laundry in the allotted time. Level one is not so much laundry and level 3 is lots more in the same amount of time?

Last edited by canonymous; 12-28-2010 at 04:30 PM..
Old 12-28-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

awesome idea!!!!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #5

fashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundfashionpug100 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love the idea I support onehundred percent
Old 12-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

He he, that sounds like fun! Great idea. (:
Old 12-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea. I think I can come up with details:

A stream of "dirty" Webkinz clothes is coming into a basket. Player who has 3 washing machines can mouse-drag clothes into any of them, up to a certain number (say, 10), then "operate" the machine. After a while, clothes in the machine are "clean" and have to be sorted into three piles - "tops", "bottoms", and "others".

The job is done when a certain number of items are washed and sorted. Putting a piece of cloth into a wrong pile counts as failed attempt (up to 3). Overflowing the basket stops the "conveyor belt" that brings dirty clothes in.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
That's a great idea!!!

I never thought of something like that!

So something like Hamburger Cook....you have to do so much laundry in the allotted time. Level one is not so much laundry and level 3 is lots more in the same amount of time?

I guess so... I'm still working out the details.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I hope I can find some way to contact Ganz myself... I am looking into it, and I will inform you, guys!

P.S. Tell your friends on WI about this idea and this thread. We would appreciate any support we can get.

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana

A stream of "dirty" Webkinz clothes is coming into a basket. Player who has 3 washing machines can mouse-drag clothes into any of them, up to a certain number (say, 10), then "operate" the machine. After a while, clothes in the machine are "clean" and have to be sorted into three piles - "tops", "bottoms", and "others".

The job is done when a certain number of items are washed and sorted. Putting a piece of cloth into a wrong pile counts as failed attempt (up to 3). Overflowing the basket stops the "conveyor belt" that brings dirty clothes in.

That's really good! Thank you!
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 12-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana

Now that is an interesting idea
Closed