Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Laundry Job for WW (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/laundry-job-webkinz-world-672576/)

wackyhead12-28-2010 03:56 PM

Laundry Job for WW

Hey guys! I have an idea for a new job in Webkinz World. I think there should be a laundry job... I know right now, you're staring at your computers saying "Who likes laundry?" And the answer is: Nobody. But everybody will like this idea for Laundry in Webkinz World! (I'm hoping)...

Let's say the player is YOU.

You start the job facing a laundry machine, and there is a stack of four or so pieces of stained laundry on a table nearby. You pick up the top piece (a shirt, pants, etc.) and dip it in the water, then pick up the brush and scrub until the stain disappears. You then place it in the washing machine, and do the same with the other clothes.
A black screen appears saying "Washing..." , and when it goes away, you take the clothes out of the dryer and fold them into a pile. There is a time limit...

I KNOW it is not perfect. That's why I came here. For helpful suggestions.

NOTE: IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS AN IDEA FOR A JOB AT THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, YOU MAY POST IT HERE :)

canonymous12-28-2010 03:57 PM

Re: Laundry Job for WW

That's a great idea!!!

I never thought of something like that!

So something like Hamburger Cook....you have to do so much laundry in the allotted time. Level one is not so much laundry and level 3 is lots more in the same amount of time?

FROGPRINCESS2712-28-2010 09:59 PM

great ideal

Dark_Hunters212-28-2010 11:43 PM

awesome idea!!!!

fashionpug10012-28-2010 11:45 PM

I love the idea I support onehundred percent

megan10016012-28-2010 11:46 PM

He he, that sounds like fun! Great idea. (:

Pitenana12-29-2010 10:04 AM

Great idea. I think I can come up with details:

A stream of "dirty" Webkinz clothes is coming into a basket. Player who has 3 washing machines can mouse-drag clothes into any of them, up to a certain number (say, 10), then "operate" the machine. After a while, clothes in the machine are "clean" and have to be sorted into three piles - "tops", "bottoms", and "others".

The job is done when a certain number of items are washed and sorted. Putting a piece of cloth into a wrong pile counts as failed attempt (up to 3). Overflowing the basket stops the "conveyor belt" that brings dirty clothes in.

lazygal12-29-2010 12:07 PM

I support.

wackyhead12-29-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonymous (Post 21736396)
That's a great idea!!!

I never thought of something like that!

So something like Hamburger Cook....you have to do so much laundry in the allotted time. Level one is not so much laundry and level 3 is lots more in the same amount of time?

I guess so... I'm still working out the details. :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! I hope I can find some way to contact Ganz myself... I am looking into it, and I will inform you, guys! ;)

P.S. Tell your friends on WI about this idea and this thread. We would appreciate any support we can get. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitenana (Post 21744391)

A stream of "dirty" Webkinz clothes is coming into a basket. Player who has 3 washing machines can mouse-drag clothes into any of them, up to a certain number (say, 10), then "operate" the machine. After a while, clothes in the machine are "clean" and have to be sorted into three piles - "tops", "bottoms", and "others".

The job is done when a certain number of items are washed and sorted. Putting a piece of cloth into a wrong pile counts as failed attempt (up to 3). Overflowing the basket stops the "conveyor belt" that brings dirty clothes in.

That's really good! Thank you! :clap:

canonymous12-29-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitenana (Post 21744391)

Now that is an interesting idea