Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Knzville library!!!

I just thought of a great idea! The kinzville library. I don't know how it would work, but maybe you could read books at the library or perhaps take them to you house for a week?

What do you guys think?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Knzville library!!!

I guess maybe, but what books? There are some at the w-shop and they are cheap so I think almost anyone could buy them.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Isn't there a library room in KinzChat? I can't see Ganz duplicating. Maybe recommend removing the Library from KinzChat and create a library next to the Academy. That would be a good place to find all of the newspaper back issues, as well books to look at.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

I support! good idea Godsgirl and I like ArkMama's addition too!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I work at a library so I like the idea. But have you visited the reading room in the clubhouse? It's one of my favorite clubhouse rooms because it is so cozy and your pet can read a book in front of the fire. I'm not sure if every book is in the room, but it's a great place for your pet to sit and read and your friends can join you, or you can meet new people who also love to read.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #6
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that is a great idea. Call me kirsty (that is my nickname)
alexa7700 is offline Female
Closed