Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Cool Kittyhub54's GINOURMOUS Idea Thread! Please Read today!

Hey hey hey! Welcome to my thread FULL of ideas! I honestly sometimes wish I worked at Ganz so I could make all of these ideas come true! Let me know which ones you like, which ones you don't agree with, and if you have different ideas for something! Enjoy!

Pets
I love the pets, but I think that Ganz should quit making sooo many. Honestly, I think 5 pets a month is enough to keep anybody satisfied, instead of 13! They should also stop just recoloring the pets, like the bubblegum cheeky cat. I just don't like it, it seems they aren't putting and creativity into some of them.

Wheel of Wow
I really don't like the Wheel of Wow very much. All they give is Wshop, and money. What if they made more WOW items? Kind of like the wheel of wow jacket and hat? I have some ideas for them! How about the normal kinzcash spots on it, with maybe 2 coupons, instead of Wshop items. Then, they could have one wshop item, and then two WOW items! Here are my ideas for Wheel of Wow only items! LOL-wheel of wow socks!
Click the image to open in full size.

Wheel of the Month
What if, like the gemstone pets, they made special Wheel of the Month gem candy or something? Like food that gave your pet like 50 hunger, 50 health, and 50 happiness! It could an event that lasted all day, on the day that the chocolate ribbons where flying! This way, there could be wheel spinning, ribbon winning, and month celebrating! Or, they could give out calenders that you could add special events on! This way, you know your pets birthdays, major webkinz holidays, and other special days of the year! They should make the Wheel of Month-more monthy!

Wheel of Yum
I think the Wheel of Yum should be only food! Nothing else. Basically, a big wheel of free food! This way, people won't hope for something else and maybe not get it. Then, Webkinz players KNOW what they are going to get. Food-that is it! No Kinzcash, no wshop, no coupons. JUST food!

Curio Shop
It is nice to get the one or two rares a day, but wouldn't it be nice if you could go to the Curio Shop and pick out something that you CAN'T buy in the WShop? It is nice to get the occasional deal on Wshop items, but what if they sold more things like the Rainbow Afro or the Viking Helmet? Those are cool, fashionable and not something you could just pick up anytime you want! Make special Curio Shop items that aren't posted as the rares. Just for fun! The Deluxe Curio Shop tab isn't special at all, because they almost NEVER sell anything special! They shouldn't just make clothes either. How about some cool furniture? I really like the fruit tables. They should make some more! Here are what I would like to see in the Curio Shop?

Kinzpost
I only use the Kinzpost when I want to send stuff to my friends or to my other accounts. What if they made a nice mailman greet you? And what if you had typable messages? Using the same filter on Kinzchat Plus! Because you have to admit, most of the time, the letters don't cover what you want to say! Then you could host a house party and people could know! And what if there were special stickers that came with your pet? It would be fun to collect the special "sticker sheet" that comes with your pet! Kind of like the special dicekinz pet packs that come with certain pets! You could buy sets of stickers from the Kinzpost from maybe a mailman and then use them for collecting, trading, or your special letter! Also, what if they had different shaped boxes like a star shaped box, or a heart one! Then on valentines day, get some chocolates, type a nice letter, and send it off to your friend!

Employment office
The employment office is quite dull, and I have to admit, if I wasn't saving up for classes I would NEVER go there. Make more jobs have requirements! It makes you feel special when you do the job, that you qualified! Also, ADD some more jobs! I would love to see a job like Gardener! Taking care of the garden is one of my favorite activities I know... Or add things like picking up toys and putting them in the correct containers! I absolutely LOVE the hamburger cook job and it would be nice if they added more levels. And the deluxe jobs, it would be nice if there were Deluxe ONLY jobs, like maybe packing gift boxes for the monthly gifts! I have to admit, Deluxe doesn't seem to have that many special deluxe only features.

Kinzville Academy
It is kind of the jobs at the Employment Office. They just raise the level. What if each level you raised, you had different things to do? Like perhaps on Level one of running, you just have to go as fast as you can. Then in the second level, you have to run as fast as you can, and then drink water. That is a poor example, but I think that the Kinzville Academy can make room for improvement!

Dr Quacks is like a....Chore?
I only go their if my pet is sick to get medicine. And if you go there, they tell you your pet needs more sleep, even if you put them to bed for 9 days. Maybe they could actually make Dr Quack give you a reward! Like a lollipop or a sticker, like they do at the real doctors. Also, he shouldn't just be like: "your pet needs more sleep!" he should say something like: "Good job! Your pet looks healthier then an apple!" or "Amazing work! Your pet is lucky to have you as a parent!" Then, you feel rewarded, and like a true webkinz parent!

-My Page could be useful!
There are wishlists and badges on my page. What if you could use it in the Clubhouse? You could click on the Webkinz and see a mini version of their my page. See wishlist's, badges, pets, everything! It would be so nice to get to learn someone on webkinz. It would make trading easier-you could know what they want before you trade. Also, maybe there could be a list of things they have for trade. That way, you know if they have something you want. And then, you could also recognize them even if they are a different pet then when you first saw them!

-Lots of thoughts My House!
I think that My House is one of my favorite things on Webkinz, because I can display my collection, and decorate rooms. But it would be nice if we could resize rooms, move doors, and, OF all, if Ganz could PLEASE bring back typable names for you room! It drives me insane having 30 rooms called the Dining room. Also, what if they allowed you to add a lock to your house? I am always nervous about someone hacking my account and taking EVERYTHING that I have collected. The lock could have a special code or password ONLY you knew. You could have it be locked or just leave it off when you don't feel unsecure. It would be so releifing to know i have an extra bit of protection for my account! Also, it would be nice if Ganz allowed Kinzchat Plus in your house. Because it is so hard to have friends over and talk!

-Garden
It would be nice if the rain and snow actually watered your plants, or if you could buy some sort of special sprinkler system that would water your plants all at once. Also, sometimes my "special seeds" like Donut seeds, and ossilly plant seeds, don't update. When you rake the weeds, they are still there, and when you harvest them. It is not much of a problem but it can be kind of a pain

Televisions could have more stuff!
Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy the POTM videos and watch them on your Webkinz tv that you spent 600 kinzcash purchasing? I love the videos myself and wouldn't mind spending 50 kinzcash to purchase ALL of them! If they made special series or cartoons also that were on the TV, like maybe "The adventures of Arte and Doug" and they were on at a special time? Also, what if they made ads that could show sneak peeks for the future. I would just love tv to be more like....TV!

Webkinz Market

What if, like the Kinzstyle Outlet thing, where only clothes are sold, there could be a market? People (like me) Who happen to grow ALOT of farm fresh food for profit could easily sell large quantities, instead of just 9 at a time. They could enter a number to sell, and SELL it! This would make the farm fresh food sooo much easier to sell. Also, they could have special market stalls where special characters could sell different foods-maybe kind of like the food pyramid. This way, kids can learn about the different food groups as they play!

Theres my poor example.

MUTE BUTTON PLEASE!

I don't know about you, but Tabithia VOn Meows nagging voice, aggitating sounds effects in the arcade, and all the other noises on Webkinz can get SUPER annoying. In most games, mute only mutes the backround music, not the sound effects. Have you noticed that on Zacky's Quest there is a mute button but when you press mute, NOTHING happens? Anyway-the point is, the huge grassy field would be a PERFECT place to put a mute button. I usually listen to the radio when I am on the computer, and I don't want to here ANY of the annoying noises. Ok. Heres what it shoud look like!

Here it is when it ISNT muted.

And Here it is MUTED.

Some more IDEAS!

Trading List

Are you ever in the Club House, trading, and you forget which items you want to trade and which are going into your house? What if you could make lists of items in your Dock, to help you organize your stuff? This way, you don't accidently trade that extra Disco Ball you needed for your Party Room or somethin. Heres a picture!

What do you think? Then you could hold items in your Dock without the fear of accidently trading them!

Party Packs for your House?

How would you like to host your own party, at your own house? There could be party packs for you to host parties at your house! You could host your own games that you could buy in the W-Shop! It would be a perfect experience to share rooms with your friends! You could select certain rooms that Guests were allowed in, and maybe even have a Super Loot Bag to give to someone with say, the best costume, or someone who stayed the whole entire time!

What is your friend doing? Option

You know how there is the option on Webkinz Insider to veiw what your friend is doing? EX: Currently veiwing Kittyhub54's GINOURMOUSE Idea Thread! Please Read Today! Only for Webkinz! EX: Currently veiwing arcade games. It could be a spot on the MyPage! (Back to the idea of the Mini My Page when you click on someones pet and it brings up a mini mypage.) Heres a picture for more explanation:

Kinzpost could be a little more organized-Like this!

I think that it is very easy to find yourself lost in mail while looking for a specific package, party invite, or note from a friend. Thats why, I think that the Kinzpost should have a Calender that you can see all the days you received mail. Then you could click on the day you got the mail, and look for a note! Also, I think that there should be an option to see all of your Sent Mail. This way, you can track a hacker down to the source, or look for that long lost Ribbons and Bows Tree that you SWORE you had in your inventory. Here are some pictures!

Here is what it could look like when you open up Kinzpost:

Here is what it would look like when you pressed Read Mail.

Then, when you click on a day to see received mail:

It would be pretty much same for Sent Mail, only it would look a little bit like this:

Tell me what you think of the newly organized Kinzpost!

Let me know which ideas you like, love or even wish would NEVER happen! Please tell me-I need to know your opinions!

Last edited by kittyhub54; 06-04-2010 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: MORE IDEAS! :P
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Rainbow_Bacon
Webkinz :)

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Default Re: Kittyhub54's GINOURMOUS Idea Thread! Please Read today!

I think these are great ideas! You really must have used your creativity to come up with all these ideas! Great job!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Aweseom!! You should e-mail Ganz often, or tweet them
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Hmm. I didn't think of that! I should try it!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE all the ideas! Great thinking! These should SO be in WW!!!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Wheel of Wow
I really don't like the Wheel of Wow very much. All they give is Wshop, and money. What if they made more WOW items? Kind of like the wheel of wow jacket and hat? I have some ideas for them! How about the normal kinzcash spots on it, with maybe 2 coupons, instead of Wshop items. Then, they could have one wshop item, and then two WOW items! Here are my ideas for Wheel of Wow only items! LOL-wheel of wow socks!

Curio Shop
It is nice to get the one or two rares a day, but wouldn't it be nice if you could go to the Curio Shop and pick out something that you CAN'T buy in the WShop? It is nice to get the occasional deal on Wshop items, but what if they sold more things like the Rainbow Afro or the Viking Helmet? Those are cool, fashionable and not something you could just pick up anytime you want! Make special Curio Shop items that aren't posted as the rares. Just for fun! The Deluxe Curio Shop tab isn't special at all, because they almost NEVER sell anything special! They shouldn't just make clothes either. How about some cool furniture? I really like the fruit tables. They should make some more! Here are what I would like to see in the Curio Shop?

-Garden
It would be nice if the rain and snow actually watered your plants, or if you could buy some sort of special sprinkler system that would water your plants all at once. Also, sometimes my "special seeds" like Donut seeds, and ossilly plant seeds, don't update. When you rake the weeds, they are still there, and when you harvest them. It is not much of a problem but it can be kind of a pain

Wouldn't it be nice if you could buy the POTM videos and watch them on your Webkinz tv that you spent 600 kinzcash purchasing? I love the videos myself and wouldn't mind spending 50 kinzcash to purchase ALL of them! If they made special series or cartoons also that were on the TV, like maybe "The adventures of Arte and Doug" and they were on at a special time? Also, what if they made ads that could show sneak peeks for the future. I would just love tv to be more like....TV!

I love these!
  • The TV add was BRILLIANT!
  • I would TOTALLY buy the turtle sprinkler!
  • I would want the toy train and flying chair.
  • In Wheel Of Wow I would like to get WOW socks and glasses.

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Hmm. I didn't think of that! I should try it!
Yeah! good idea! It might take a while.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pommiemommy
I love these!
  • The TV add was BRILLIANT!
  • I would TOTALLY buy the turtle sprinkler!
  • I would want the toy train and flying chair.
  • In Wheel Of Wow I would like to get WOW socks and glasses.

Yeah! good idea! It might take a while.

THanks for stopping by! And thanks for those opinions!
Old 04-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Wheel of Wow

We deffiently need to change the wheel, it's really boring. I'd like some Wheel of Wow furniture and clothes.

Lots of thoughts My House!
I think that My House is one of my favorite things on Webkinz, because I can display my collection, and decorate rooms. But it would be nice if we could resize rooms, move doors, and, OF all, if Ganz could PLEASE bring back typable names for you room! It drives me insane having 30 rooms called the Dining room. Also, what if they allowed you to add a lock to your house? I am always nervous about someone hacking my account and taking EVERYTHING that I have collected. The lock could have a special code or password ONLY you knew. You could have it be locked or just leave it off when you don't feel unsecure. It would be so releifing to know i have an extra bit of protection for my account! Also, it would be nice if Ganz allowed Kinzchat Plus in your house. Because it is so hard to have friends over and talk!

I'd love to resize half of my rooms, at least four are mediem and I don't use them. As for the room names, I'm in 100%! I've posted 2 threads this week on room names, and if Ganz won't change it back, could they at least give us a suggestion box?

-Garden

I don't know if they accually water your plants, but I haven't watered in years and my garden's fine.

Diffiently! I love watching the POTM videos, and having them on the tv would put my tv to good use! Would also like to have more shows!

Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

These are wonderful ideas! Let Ganz know, they might consider.
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

Ha ha! I never water mine either-but it makes me feel lazy. I think it would make a cool decoration for the yard too!

Thanks for posting all!
Closed