Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

Default Kinzpost Suggestion

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or if it has ever been suggested before, but WW should have a way to view sent kinz posts on your account (similar to how you can read old mail). Two friends of mine have had the problem of having someone go into their account and take their items (they are brother and sister and the sister gave out both their passwords to her friend so she could "see their rooms". I know that passwords should never be given to anyone and that was a lessen for them, but there also is no way to hold someone accountable if they go into another user's account and mail items to their own account. If there was a way to view old sent mail, "stealers" might be discouraged from sending mail to their own accounts because they know their friend will be able to tell it was them. It would also alert the account user that it was happening, for they might not realize that items are missing at first since they can only kinzpost three items per day to a single account.
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Kinzpost Suggestion

Thats a great idea!
REP for you!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

great idea!! reps
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

ClipperChipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the "Three Items a Day" system is most likely put in so members do not get hacked as quickly. If someone can only send three items a day, it will take the hacker quite some time to hack an account with many rare items.
ClipperChipper is offline Male
Old 02-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #5

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ClipperChipper
Well the "Three Items a Day" system is most likely put in so members do not get hacked as quickly. If someone can only send three items a day, it will take the hacker quite some time to hack an account with many rare items.
I agree. That is one preventive measure that Ganz does have in place. I just feel that it would be helpful to have another one. My friend's little brother had hundreds of items taken from his account. He is in the middle of ice hockey season and does not get on very often. When he does get on, he has been concentrating on saving up money to buy a rare item from the curio shop he's been wanting. A couple weeks ago, he went into one of his rooms and it was completely empty. He didn't remember having any empty rooms, so he started to look around. Almost every one of his room's was empy. I felt so bad for him, especially since he was not even the one who had given out the password. I try to earn extra money to send him items, but there are so many items he can't get back.

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
Thats a great idea!
REP for you!
Thanks I had no clue what " REP" meant at first, but I figured it out now

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
great idea!! reps
Thanks!
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

That's a great idea! REP! That's horrible that people would mail items to their account via KinzPost. but, like you said, it's good that kids can realize "There's 3 rare items missing form my house!" and change their password. Maybe it would also be a good idea to have a "Recall Packages" button, so if hackers stole something you can take it back.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

yes i have often wondered why they do not have this...
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #8

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I agree, I have had someone hack into my account before...I was very upset.
brtswim is offline Female
Closed