Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Kinzpost-Being able to check who you sent!

I'd really love for Ganz to allow not only a tab for the things we've received but also have a tab for things we've sent out and to whom. Here's why this is a good idea:

1. You would know if you already sent a friend a gift that day.
2. You would know (in the GE) if you sent your trades out yet. This way, you can screen shot your post and show that you indeed sent an item out to whom, and when if there was ever a dispute.
3. MOST IMPORTANT! You'd know if your account was hacked! Think about it, if you looked at your mail and saw some strange person's ID, you'd know instantly that they took your stuff. This itself may reduce the amount of hacking involved since you can easily contact Ganz with the exact account and they could return your things as well as close the offending account. No one will steal from others if it was harder for them to do it.

I've just seen too many people with their accounts hacked and it's sad so I think for that reason alone, we should be able to see our sent mail, not just received mail.
Azriel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzpost-Being able to check who you sent!

yeah that would make it easier for those people who are constantly hacked.
narutodude875 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

YES!!! I asked Ganz that one day after one of my "friends" went on my account and bought a bunch of stuff AND a rare item, and sent it to herself. I was so angry and wanted to see if she did take it but I couldn't so I used the "contact us" thing and sent it to them. I want that SO badly!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

You know, that is a great idea. Especially the GE one where you could screenshot it and prove you sent it, and if they hadn't gotten it, it must've been a glitch. I think you should call/email Ganz that idea..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #5
MissTaylorMango

That's a really good idea! I haven't been hacked before, and I'd love to have that feature if i ever were to get hacked. (Which hopefully will never happen.)
Old 11-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by narutodude875
yeah that would make it easier for those people who are constantly hacked.
Yeah, some people are just more suscetpible. It's sad but I think letting us see who got the items would stop alot of that.

View Post Originally Posted by menacedog
YES!!! I asked Ganz that one day after one of my "friends" went on my account and bought a bunch of stuff AND a rare item, and sent it to herself. I was so angry and wanted to see if she did take it but I couldn't so I used the "contact us" thing and sent it to them. I want that SO badly!
You know they say that if you are robbed, it is most likely someone you know or someone in your neighborhood. The same goes for WW. Never give your friends your password even if they give you theirs... it just causes alot of problems. Sorry. You know you can contact Ganz and just say, you sent you friend a gift but she said she never got it. They will look up to see who got it.

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
You know, that is a great idea. Especially the GE one where you could screenshot it and prove you sent it, and if they hadn't gotten it, it must've been a glitch. I think you should call/email Ganz that idea..
I'm having an "issue" right now and it would be so easily resolved if I had this option. Unfortunately Ganz doesn't accept emails but all I hope for is enough people to send it in as a suggestion so they will add it. I love the new rugs and all but I think this trumps all the little things we want in WW. I see alot of people complaining about being hacked and "friends" sending themselves stuff... it's just sad.

View Post Originally Posted by MissTaylorMango
That's a really good idea! I haven't been hacked before, and I'd love to have that feature if i ever were to get hacked. (Which hopefully will never happen.)
It just would be nice and I do hope it will reduce the amount of hacking involved. Cross your fingers and keep those lips shut on your password! I have not been hacked either but it would allow me to check each day if someone is taking my stuff.
Azriel is offline Female
Closed