Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: KinzFood Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
A separate area just for PSFs would be very helpful, especially for the larger accounts. Once you remove those pages, going through the rest of the food wouldn't be that tedious - there isn't that much of it, really.
i'd have to agree with ranger. i have thirty-six pets, and its a pain in the neck to have to scroll through all those psfs. but its a pretty cool idea, all and all. rep point!

~collielollie~
collielollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #12

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

I really like that idea! If they could make it like a "real" grocery store and not like the Clothing Outlet, it would be even more fun! I hope they like your idea too.
BobbiesZoo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #13

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The reason I envisioned the KinzFood store similar to the PJ Outlet is to save on programming efforts. Of all the innovations last year, the cloth shop was the smoothest by far. I just hope the food store owner will be much less talkative.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:50 AM   #14
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Thanks, Peace1430. I am not much into cooking. But I'm much into shopping, and there are WAY too many foods to handle them as a page-scroll - especially when one has a few dozen different pets.
You are most welcome Pitenana I totally agree with you and Ranger about having a separate section for the PSF's. Once you start accumulating more and more pets, the longer it takes to get to the food part!! Maybe we should mention this to Ganz, it's a great idea
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #15
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

great idea!
how about a desserts section instead of a candy section?
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #16

MandaPandaBear is on a distinguished road

I don't like that idea. when i am playing with my pet in its room and it gets hungry, i just like to go into the Wshop and grab it a quick snack; but if i wa he the Kinzstyle Outlet, i would have to leave my room, wait for the Food Outlet to load, but the food, Wait for my room to load, then feed my pet. Buying the food from the Wshop if much more efficient and time saving.
Waiting for more pages to load would just be annoying especially when you have a huge room that takes forever to load.
MandaPandaBear is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MandaPandaBear
I don't like that idea. when i am playing with my pet in its room and it gets hungry, i just like to go into the Wshop and grab it a quick snack; but if i wa he the Kinzstyle Outlet, i would have to leave my room, wait for the Food Outlet to load, but the food, Wait for my room to load, then feed my pet. Buying the food from the Wshop if much more efficient and time saving.
Waiting for more pages to load would just be annoying especially when you have a huge room that takes forever to load.
Just like you, this is a feature of the KO that I really dislike!!! But to add to what I said before, I do think it would be a good idea to have a separate section for just PSF's. To clarify my point, I meant this to be in the WShop, though, not as a separate store that would make us have to leave, then reload, our room.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #18

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by MandaPandaBear
You're so right! I wish PJ Outlet would work exactly as WShop! All shops should!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #19
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Thjis KinzFood Outlet would be difficult. If you were in your house, you would have to go all the way there and back to get some food. By then, your pet would be hungry, again.
wontonweekly is offline Male
Old 11-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I think that would be really nifty, but the name doesn't make sense.
'The KinzFood _______' well I can't think of a name right now, but you get the idea
How about Deli?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed