Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Kinzchat Super my new idea

LOL sounds like a cool idea, I wish [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] would allow more text talk in kinzchat plus too.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #32
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good idea but the numbers might be a problem. Even though you won't be able to say a sequence of numbers like 555-5555. people would still find a way to get around the filter. like if someone wanted to say their phone number, they could just say the numbers in separate bubbles. Worst case scenario it would go like this:

(young girl)
(man pretending to be the same age as girl)
hi!
hey
do you have a ring eh? (ringer. just in case you can't say phone)
yeah it's
ok thanks you want to hang out sometime?
sure!

then the man finds out where she lives....and the parents sue [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. That's just worse case scenario with the numbers. What we really need is better monitors and not just bots monitoring KC+
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 06:18 AM   #33
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I do like the idea of having moderators watching. They already have the filters in place of that. Think about it -- [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has to higher people to do that job. I dunno if I said that right? Higher? Yeah, so anyway. It might not be as easily done as it seems.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:00 AM   #34
rockettj

rockettj will become famous soon enough

i don't support cause i have been banned for too months for nothing at all!!!
rockettj is offline Male
Old 09-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #35
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

it would be nice but it would be harder on [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #36

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

definitely i support good idea
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #37
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I support, but i'm not sure it's possible (Plus more glitches)

And

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
That's a good idea but the numbers might be a problem. Even though you won't be able to say a sequence of numbers like 555-5555. people would still find a way to get around the filter. like if someone wanted to say their phone number, they could just say the numbers in separate bubbles. Worst case scenario it would go like this:

(young girl)
hi!
hey
yeah it's
sure!

then the man finds out where she lives....and the parents sue [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. That's just worse case scenario with the numbers. What we really need is better monitors and not just bots monitoring KC+

Last edited by labsrock; 09-03-2010 at 09:34 AM..
labsrock is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #38
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819

(young girl)
hi!
hey
yeah it's
sure!

You could have a filter where you have to put a word wiht a number and you you cannot say the number by itself. and the phrase, "ring eh" could be filtered out as well.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #39
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

i support....
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #40
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I like the idea that there were real-life moderators watching over... but wouldn't that be complicated? I suggest that they make only certain times available for Kinzchat Super or something. I guess it's ideal, especially since there would be someone watching instead of computer filters. I support.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, f l a m e d a n c e, small was here :]