Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #21
その目に映るのは
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insider
kittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insiderkittycats10rox loves being a insider

Default Re: Kinzchat PLUS for houses

This has happened to me all the time! I'm visiting someone, and I want to say "What did you do today?" but I can't. I hate that! I totally support!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #22
I am who I am

elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!

That's a great idea! I support!
elphie4182010 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #23
<3

swagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonder

I totally support!

I never knew you could host KC+ parties if your deluxe. (and i'm deluxe) But I never host parties, so
I'd love for it to be free chat for anything!
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Old 08-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #24
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for supporting this, everyone! I agree with all of you. There are lots of ways Ganz could make this safe, and I only listed a few. For example, (this one would rely more on the parents), parents could say that if their child is meeting someone new they never met before, they have to use kinzchat and not kinzchat plus.
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #25
mermer2000

mermer2000 has a spectacular aura aboutmermer2000 has a spectacular aura about

This is a great idea that I've thought about too. It gets annoying with the limited amount of things you get to say with kinzchat. I'm supporting this all the way.
mermer2000 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #26
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I support! I would really like this to happen. It would make it a lot more fun and appealing.

View Post Originally Posted by PawPrintz
Its a good idea! If your a deluxe member, you can host parties and it can be KC+. But we need no deluxe member KC+ for houses.
I didn't know This Thanks you so much for this information. Now I am looking at those party boxes in a whole new way

View Post Originally Posted by punkin55555
I agree and maybe they can do a thing like for the movies you make. They block certain words.
Oh wow. I love this idea also. I would make more movies
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 08-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #27
Soy Hermosa♥

MizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clown

Love the idea(:
MizzSwaqq is offline Female
Old 08-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #28
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

I like this idea, however I am thinking something a little bit different.

Since there are a lot of WW members and many use KC+. I think that if someone wants to have KC+ in their house. Webkinz needs to set up time slots. (like parties) For example it would look like this:

Zone: (Choose blue, yellow or green)
Time: (Limit of an hour, Choose the desired time)
Date: (Choose a date)
Reminder: If you get banned from KC+ at any time it will automatically change to KC, if your friend happens to be banned from KC+ they will not be admitted if more than 2 other members have access that are present in the room. If not it will change to KC.

Then when your time comes for KC+ a reminder will pop up about the time slot. All you have to do then is go to the house and the KC+ bar will pop up.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, kk was here