Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: KinzChat Plus for countries outside the USA

That's strange. I live in Canada and it works fine
labsrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Luv4Lollipops

Other countries can't have kinzchat+ because they don't have freedom like we do. Example is China, they're government doesn't want them to get involved with the outside for reasons unknown. They even blocked Google and Youtube from Chinese computer/laptop users that live in China. Many European countries have Kinzchat+, just you never see them because of the language they speak, and everything else. Remember other countries barely have rights
Old 09-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #13
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I support you Cin! When you first said you didn't have it and didn't know why, I thought you were banned for some reason. I should have known better! Sorry! You can't be banned from something you don't have, can you? I sure hope they do something about this for everyone not in NA.
I hope you also find out why!?
kawee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Other countries can't have kinzchat+ because they don't have freedom like we do. Example is China, they're government doesn't want them to get involved with the outside for reasons unknown. They even blocked Google and Youtube from Chinese computer/laptop users that live in China. Many European countries have Kinzchat+, just you never see them because of the language they speak, and everything else. Remember other countries barely have rights
Ohhhhhh! Thanks for the info!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #15
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by c2h2e
Ohhhhhh! Thanks for the info!
Same. Thanks!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 02:47 AM   #16
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to say that some of the information on this thread is incorrect. Kinzchat Plus is not dependent on your address, or your continent. It depends on the Time Zone that you choose when you open your account.

It doesn't matter where you live. You can make your account follow the Asian or Euro or North American time zone, depends mostly on what time of the day you want to play on your account. I have accounts in all three time zones. KinzChat Plus is not available in the Euro or Asian time zone at this time. I have an Asian account which is older than the others, and it has KinzChat Plus on it, but the others don't.

Anyone who wants KinzChat Plus, can choose the North American time zone when they set up their account. It doesn't matter where they actually live.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 AM   #17
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I'm from outside the US aswell, and I really wish I had kc+
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #18
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

It's working for me at a party now!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Closed