Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #31
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: The KinzChat 13+

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I'm sorry, but I have to say no on this.
It seems like a great idea, but little kids could lie and get on it.
A lot of kids will just use their own email address, and say it's their parents, so they can get access to stuff that they're not supposed to without a parents permission.
Yes, Ganz makes you put in your birthday when you first start, but again, they could be lying about their age there too.
So it sounds like a great suggestion in theory, but ultimately, little kids could still use it, and potentially give out private information about themselves or others.
I agree with MWK
I think the idea of entering your credit card number is a bad idea.
  1. Not everyone over 13 or 18 has a credit card
  2. Some people including myself won't put their credit card info online
I also think using the email system is a bad idea because anybody even little kids can get on gmail or that 10 minute mail, and use that email to get into KC 13.
The stuff I see get through the filter that Ganz already has in place, there is no way they would be able to monitor the stuff you want to allow.
Sorry if I sound mean, just stating my opinion
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #32

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

I kind of see what you guys mean. I just had that 13+ idea as an "roadblock" to kids who could lie about their age. I don't think there would be very much bullying because people could be banned instantly. All of the rooms would have real live people monitoring them every room all the time. Or, ate least during given hours like the kc+. Besides the Trading Room, there might be 5 rooms of one kind being used at the very very most, so I'd think they would only need maybe 5 rooms of each kind besides trading, and there could be one monitor watching the Super Chef Room, one watching the Garden Yards, and so on or maybe something like that.
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 07-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #33
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by sabrinafan1
Sorry, I disagree to this. People in KC+ already bully people when it's against the rules. Imagine what would happen in KC 13+ or KC 18+.
I agree with this and MeWuvkitties. People could lie about their age. Plus, kids under 13 may be jelous/sad because they can't get into it. I would like to beable to say more words, but not like this. Ganz might think it may be out of their safety requirement. I bet they do have some kind of safety requirement so they don't go out of business.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #34
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I really disagree with this idea, i'm sorry, many people lie about their age it isn't even funny.
The above 13 kinzchat would be dangerous too. Older people (parents, adults, older kids) would want to go in there more than normal KC, because they could talk to people their age, that also means more age revealing could take place, such as:

Oh, you are hold enough to come to the new kinzchat
Yeah, you too!
Yeah i am Tin add tree (random age chosen)
Really me too cool

The two get banned, but they still got to do it.

I know this happens in normal kinzchat, but it would also happen there too .

And it would just be another thing that ganz leaves some people out it.
Also the target age group is liek 7- 12? so I don't think they would do this .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #35
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
I got an idea for Ganz! (of course, why else would I be posting a thread here). It's something almost exactly like the kc+, except there are tons more words you can say. And this more for the people like me that know not to give out personal information, and you have to be 13 or older to be allowed in it. Like the kc+, you get assess via email. When you first get an account, you have to tell Ganz your birthday, so they'd know weather or not you're 13 or older. It's a lot like the kc+, exept they have real live people monitoring every room. I understand that if they did that, they would be less rooms and open hours, but I really wouldn't mind. At the front of it, there would be a list of rules like the kc+, exact all of the rules are good ones. Also, you can talk about others sites, and if someone was, the monitor would take maybe 15 seconds out of his/her life to see if it's appropriate. If anyone is breaking any of the rules listed, they will be banned for a legitimate length and reason. For example: If you bully someone, you'll be banned for maybe 2 weeks if it's your first time. It's it's your second time, you'd be banned for a month. There should be a suggestion box that actually sends a real suggestion to almost any word. And they could also be warnings. Some examples of words you could say in this that you can't in the kc+:

:-)
:-(

taco
tacos
Nick
Disney
Linkin Park
NCIS
cannon
trains
the name of every country
Madden
Wii
numbers
Wal-Mart
Target
McDonald's
Taco Bell
Subway
Icebreakers
Halo

That's all I can think of right now. Please tell me whether you like it or not, and I won't be offended if you dislike it. Other ideas are welcome!

Well sorry to say but i dont agree!So srry.People could lie and the same problom in kinzchat +!
Everyone is gonna say innopropriet words and peoples feelings are gonna be hurt!Maybe they should shut down kinzchat + too much bullying and innopropriet stuff!
kittens_rule is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, jellydonut!