Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #1

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default The KinzChat 13+

I got an idea for Ganz! (of course, why else would I be posting a thread here). It's something almost exactly like the kc+, except there are tons more words you can say. And this more for the people like me that know not to give out personal information, and you have to be 13 or older to be allowed in it. Like the kc+, you get assess via email. When you first get an account, you have to tell Ganz your birthday, so they'd know weather or not you're 13 or older. It's a lot like the kc+, exept they have real live people monitoring every room. I understand that if they did that, they would be less rooms and open hours, but I really wouldn't mind. At the front of it, there would be a list of rules like the kc+, exact all of the rules are good ones. Also, you can talk about others sites, and if someone was, the monitor would take maybe 15 seconds out of his/her life to see if it's appropriate. If anyone is breaking any of the rules listed, they will be banned for a legitimate length and reason. For example: If you bully someone, you'll be banned for maybe 2 weeks if it's your first time. It's it's your second time, you'd be banned for a month. There should be a suggestion box that actually sends a real suggestion to almost any word. And they could also be warnings. Some examples of words you could say in this that you can't in the kc+:

:)

:(
:D
;D
:P
:-)
:-(
:'(
taco
tacos
Nick
Disney
Linkin Park
NCIS
cannon
trains
the name of every country
Madden
Wii
numbers
Wal-Mart
Target
McDonald's
Taco Bell
Subway
Icebreakers
Halo

That's all I can think of right now. Please tell me whether you like it or not, and I won't be offended if you dislike it. Other ideas are welcome! :)

Last edited by AwesomeDude; 07-05-2011 at 06:32 PM..
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The KinzChat 13+

I'm sorry, but I have to say no on this.
It seems like a great idea, but little kids could lie and get on it.
A lot of kids will just use their own email address, and say it's their parents, so they can get access to stuff that they're not supposed to without a parents permission.
Yes, Ganz makes you put in your birthday when you first start, but again, they could be lying about their age there too.
So it sounds like a great suggestion in theory, but ultimately, little kids could still use it, and potentially give out private information about themselves or others.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
Jellybean123 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I'm sorry, but I have to say no on this.
It seems like a great idea, but little kids could lie and get on it.
A lot of kids will just use their own email address, and say it's their parents, so they can get access to stuff that they're not supposed to without a parents permission.
Yes, Ganz makes you put in your birthday when you first start, but again, they could be lying about their age there too.
So it sounds like a great suggestion in theory, but ultimately, little kids could still use it, and potentially give out private information about themselves or others.
I agree with you. If Ganz makes that it wouldn't be safe since everyone's allowed to say where they live.
Jellybean123 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #4

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Well, I kinda agree with you. I'll take out the part about saying numbers and states.
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I disagree with MeWuvKitties. People lie all the time. Yes, it's true it's wrong unless you're doing it for safety reasons, and yes they can be put into possible danger, but people lie right when they start on WW too. It's something people do everyday on the internet.

Although, she does have a lot of facts straighten and proved down, but still I think this would be a great idea for some older members and if it has a lot of security and monitoring, I think it could work.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

i like the idea it does have some good qualities and some bad but still, very cool idea

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
I disagree with MeWuvKitties. People lie all the time. Yes, it's true it's wrong unless you're doing it for safety reasons, and yes they can be put into possible danger, but people lie right when they start on WW too. It's something people do everyday on the internet.

Although, she does have a lot of facts straighten and proved down, but still I think this would be a great idea for some older members and if it has a lot of security and monitoring, I think it could work.
^ i agree with price
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I believe it's a good idea, but then again, this site is mainly for younger kids, and I would imagine then bullies would take advantage of it to offend others. One thing I don't understand, is why we can't say, "Moo".
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

I think it's a good idea. Yes people lie but if they did the rooms would still be monitored. Even though the site is designed for younger kids there are plenty of teens and adults on there and I'm pretty sure they are sick of the poor and unfair monitoring
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #9
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

I like this idea. Frankly I just think that we should be able to type smiles no matter what, but whatever
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #10

Priceless has disabled reputation

I know, right? What's the worst you can do with : ) or : P (without the spaces, of course.)
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, jellydonut!