Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #11
spongymonkey
Webkinz :)

spongymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinz Cash Trading

great idea, i could of used that today lol
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Kinz Cash Trading

View Post Originally Posted by spongymonkey
great idea, i could of used that today lol
Really? See. . . it is a great idea.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #13
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I think that it would be a great idea. Sometimes people only offer 1 1000 KC coin for a valuable item with something else. I am usually trying to get rid of things and would usually prefer KC.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 11:01 PM   #14
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i like the sound of your idea

i would like to be able to trade certain amounts of KC in the trading room, might be harder to work it out for trading areas like the GE though

great idea!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #15
no

badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Kinz Cash Trading

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i like the sound of your idea

i would like to be able to trade certain amounts of KC in the trading room, might be harder to work it out for trading areas like the GE though

great idea!
I want it to work for the actual trading rooms in WW.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I would love to be able to do that!
Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #17
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Lol cool idea I have over 200,000 kinzcash
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #18
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

that is a great idea i would use it all the time
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #19

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

sounds awesome! like if you dont have a rare u could say how about ive you 500 kc for it? i would rep you but i dont know how
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 03:32 AM   #20
no

badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: Kinz Cash Trading

View Post Originally Posted by twi-hardgrl
sounds awesome! like if you dont have a rare u could say how about ive you 500 kc for it? i would rep you but i dont know how

Do you see that thumbs up symbol under my username and post? You press that and give a little explanation. That is how you do a rep! (I'll post it on your profile too!)
Closed