Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Key Craze: Where are Sprinkle's Sprinkles? Chili's Peppers? Twilight's Star Globe? ETC. with PICS!..

UPDATE: Ganz has added some new prizes, and some are simmilar to what we have here...However, there is no reason they can't still chose any or ALL of these ideas, after all, why can't each hamster have one, two or three gifts to give?

I thought for sure there would be a prize for ALL the hamsters. This would mean all the new hamsters would have new gifts to find in the Key Craze Area....Also, when a hamster is "retired" then we would stop receiving their gift in the Craze area-ooOOOooo makes things a bit more special huh?

We need:

Chili's Peppers: This is an interactive garden item. Who wouldn't want to grow their own hot peppers...When you're pet eats a home grown pepper, their cheeks get red and they say random Spanish phrases.

This is a POTTED garden plant, meaning that NOW you can garden INDOORS as well! OOOoooOOOOo!
Click the image to open in full size.

Twilight's Star Globe: This is similar to the disco ball, but it twinkles little starts instead of plain glittery glitz.
Cinnamon Valentine's Day Card: A valentine's day card that can sit on your table. Who wouldn't want to display a note from their special someone?
Pixie's Fairy Dust Dress: Who wouldn't want to wear a special dress that sprinkled fairy dust everywhere they went?
Spooky's Spooktacular Sheet: Don't we need to have a ghost costume?
Nick's Naughty List: I hope you're pet doesn't end up on this list!

Sprinkle's Sprinkles: oops! Looks like baking cookies got a bit messy. How about a sprinkle "floor mat" that makes your floor look like you spilled some sprinkles?

Petunia's Petunias: A beautiful flower pot with animated butterflies

the above was my suggestion, they gave us this (they sure are perdy! ):
View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Here is a picture of Petunia's Petunias, my daughter won them this evening

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
here are petunia's petunias (sorry i it is not good i got a new computer with a different MS paint i am not used to yet)

i have a moon shape on my new paint
Midnight's Moon: a moon to hang on your outside wall-much like that summer sun we got...

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
i have midnight's moon

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
I LOVE the idea DBird! MORE KEY CRAZE PRIZES!!!

I decided to make my own versions of Midnight's prize, Flora's prize and Petunia's prize. I hope you like them. .......

BTW:we are missing carrots (easter hamster with white ears and carrot in hand)
View Post Originally Posted by luree611
I have returned with ideas!

sunshine's sunhat (Big yellow floppy sunhat for your pet to wear)
honey's bee hive tree (A tree with a bee hive hanging from it)
presto's top hat (A HUGE top hat for your pet to wear)
sweetie's sweet perfume (A little bottle of perfume)
petunia's petunia garden (A large patch of petunias)
snowflake's snowflake rug (A HUGE rug)
cookie's cookie suit (Wouldn't it be cute to have a big chocolate chip cookie walking around? )
hope's peace sign rug (A HUGE rug)
pixie's camo suit (A pink camo suit that's like a dress but with pants? XD)
sparkle's sparkly "flowers" (A vase of sparklers XD)
waffle's waffle rug (A HUGE rug)
willow's mini forest (A tiny replica of a large forest)
spooky's hauntd tree (Title says it all)
nick's giant ornament (A HUGE ornament to just basically sit in your room...)
cinnamon's candy box (A little heart shaped box of chocolates)
carrot's giant egg (Similar to the new jewel egg exclusive item thingy)
zap's electric storm (A window with lightning outside it)
twilight's light-up globe (A big globe that glows purple...)
fresco's spilt paint (A little can of "rainbow" paint spilt over)
midnight's meteror shower (A window with meterors falling outside it? XD)
chili's sombrero (A large sombrero for your pet to wear )
sprinkle's cupcake hat (Title says it all)
flora's planter (Whatever a planter is )
View Post Originally Posted by inthepink720
I have some ideas for some key craze prizes. how about nick's nice list and patty's patties????
View Post Originally Posted by inthepink720
ok here's another idea for a key craze prize how about cinnamon's cinnamons? ooh here's some more carrot's carrots????? flora's flower rug? and willow's willow?(its a pond for your outdoor yard.) (sorry my mind went crazy!)
View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I've got something! (Honestly I don't think it looks like a card deck. )
Click the image to open in full size. Sorry about all the white, my paint does that.
I'm sure there are other hamsters I am missing, but for now, this is what I've got...Feel free to add your ideas or suggestions too! After all, it's us brilliant folks on WI that come up with teh best ideas of all!

Last edited by dragonbird; 03-18-2011 at 06:24 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Key Craze: Where are Sprinkle's Sprinkles? Chili's Peppers? Twilight's Star Globe? ETC...

I agree. We need those items.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Key Craze: Where are Sprinkle's Sprinkles? Chili's Peppers? Twilight's Star Globe? ETC...

i support cause they do need more prizes to win.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
i support cause they do need more prizes to win.
I agree! We sure do!
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I agree. We need those items.
Thanks a bunch! I hope they listen!
Old 12-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Key Craze: Where are Sprinkle's Sprinkles? Chili's Peppers? Twilight's Star Globe? ETC. with PICS!..

These are awesome.
Especially the "random Spanish phrases" part. xD
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Default Re: Key Craze: Where are Sprinkle's Sprinkles? Chili's Peppers? Twilight's Star Globe? ETC. with PICS!..

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
These are awesome.
Especially the "random Spanish phrases" part. xD
Ha! That was my favorite part too DD thinks they should say, "Hola Amigo!"
Old 12-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Haha! I was thinking the same thing! "Hey where is Cinnamons item? And what about Spookys?" Great ideas btw!
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #8
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support, those do sound like pretty cool items. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #9
NYAN
Webkinz :)

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

Cool! I support!
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
Haha! I was thinking the same thing! "Hey where is Cinnamons item? And what about Spookys?" Great ideas btw!
HOpefully they WILL be implementing this...it would be so cool, like a celebration of every new hamster!
View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I support, those do sound like pretty cool items. LOL
aww thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by yazibelle
Cool! I support!
thanks a bunch!
Closed