Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: KC+ Relationships?

I agree 100%! Plus, sometime you should check out my thread that is little like this. Its about geting rid of some rooms in KC+

I walked in and this random dude comes up and says "will you be my girl a friend?"
I'm like DUDE, NO WAY! No, that isn't what I said, I said "No, sorry." Then I try to have a nice meal and this guy keeps running to every table asking over and over. I'm like " DUDE!" (In my head ) Then, I just leave. (Without paying for my meal! Bwuahahahaha. JK you don't have to pay for that stuff )
889wlry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Call me Scarlet :3
Webkinz :)
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I know. They should ban the word 'love' completely.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is super annoying! I was in a kinz park, and a pet came up to me and said Hi, your pretty.
And I'm just like Okay? ......... Thanks. Than he was all *I love you* And I left.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

These have just gone way out of control and are super annoying. Members of WW don't know that if they wouldn't do this in real life ...they shouldn't do it online.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #15

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

I don't think the word Love should be banned. For instance

A conversation about webkinz or toys here are exs.

I love webkinz
I love Monster High
I love (Celebrity Name)

See what i mean?
Marci Cat is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 11:19 AM   #16
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, but they could say "I love Webkinz you."
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #17

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

You are right. It's not very good when people do that. Report them!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #18
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

They shouldn't have "I love a you" or whatever people use. (Maybe "Love" shouldn't be allowed period.)

But yeah, one time I was in TR2 and this is what happened:

Dog: *enters room* Hey, your cute. Will you be my girl? (It was something like that)
Me: No thanks.
Dog: Why?
Me: Because I don't want a boy. (again, something like that,)

I forget the rest. But, I remember he said something about not trading with me or something because I didn't want to be his girl . . . He said something along the lines of "I wouldn't trade with you then." They shouldn't have "Your cute" or "Will you be a my girl" or whatever . . .
But, it was weird because that wolf just enters the room and in 4 seconds, he's trying to get me to date him. () I don't even know him.

Oh, and I go into the Restaurant Room and within 10 minutes I see people saying "You're cute". Sometimes I see two people sitting at a two seater and they're saying "You're cute," "I love a you," etc.

Last edited by sabrinafan1; 07-27-2011 at 06:10 PM..
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #19

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

Sometimes I use my boy pets and the only reason other girls sit with me is because they think i am a boy.
Fridayrainbow is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen a lot of people just go to KC+ for a "relationship" of sorts. It's definitely something that annoys me,but there's nothing we can do but report it.
Pandah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adventure time!!!, tigerdove