Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

AngelCakes56 is on a distinguished road

Default KC+ Relationships?

I wish that I could walk into the Restaurant Room and enjoy a nice dinner without seeing "I love you", no wait that won't work. . . Ooh! " I love". . . "You". I hate the relationships because you first walk into a room and then someone you do not know, have never met, isn't even your buddy on webkinz, walk up and say "You are cute". It's just gross, you never know who this is or how much older he/she is. If you wouldn't walk up to someone and start flirting with them in real life, don't do it in WW!
AngelCakes56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #2

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: KC+ Relationships?

I think that your right.....remember that some people tend to act less shy on the internet then they would ever think of acting in real life...maybe it would be less annoying to you if you realize that you are being yourself....and that is sometimes very hard for people to do.....it is kinda sad when you think about it that maybe in real life they have a hard time making friends and maybe they are lonely.....you can just say to them...."I'm sorry but I like to know a person to be friends".....or something like that....maybe you can make others realize that relationships Should take time to develop

GK~
Old 07-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I agree. A lot of "I Love You"s mean dangerous mature content for younger WW members.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Yeah I remember once I was in the park in ww and this random person walked up to me and said
"I love" "You"
Also once I went into the Garden Yard room and there were two Webkinz in there and then one of them asked me to leave. I asked them why, and then they were all "Because we're going out." I think that is very rude, the Clubhouse is not for dating and/or excluding other Webkinz.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I agree. In the Restaurant Room and Super Chef Room I hear a lot of "Anyone want to go out with me?"
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

yah that's happened to me before and its creepy like you don't know me and i don't know you and why are you telling me that and or why are you asking me that?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Once I was my pink poodle (and not many people like those!!) and some random dog walked up to her and said "What's up?" I said nothing. They said the sky is. I said true. He said know what else is true. I said what. He said "You're kinda hut."
It was GROSS!
Thank goodness he left right after saying that.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

That's disturbing. Though not as disturbing as what a friend of mine used to do (pretend to be a girl on world of warcraft and play along with the flirting from the boys ).

Problem is I don't see how Webkinz can stop this one. Unless they only allow you to say 'I like' I guess which isn't quite so...intimate...
Old 07-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #9
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I agree, although I've gotten that from 2 friends on my friends list. (one was a friend for a long time, the other one made me feel really happy for some odd reason)
One time I got:
"What kind of boy do you like? A funny boy, a bat boy...(I forgot the rest)"
Me: "I don't do love..."
Them: "Really?"
Me: "yes."
Them: "Well..."
Me: "Well what?"
Them: "I love a you" (because you can't say "I love you" in the clubhouse")
Me: *starts running around room, trying to hide*
Them: *chases*
Old 07-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
I agree, although I've gotten that from 2 friends on my friends list. (one was a friend for a long time, the other one made me feel really happy for some odd reason)
One time I got:
"What kind of boy do you like? A funny boy, a bat boy...(I forgot the rest)"
Me: "I don't do love..."
Them: "Really?"
Me: "yes."
Them: "Well..."
Me: "Well what?"
Them: "I love a you" (because you can't say "I love you" in the clubhouse")
Me: *starts running around room, trying to hide*
Them: *chases*
Creeeeeeepy.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adventure time!!!, tigerdove