Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default KA Recess Prize Wheel suggestion

Suggestion for Ganz:

Instead of the apple on the wheel (at recess) being a apple to eat, please consider making it an apple that can sit on the teacher's desk. I'm not sure if I am the only one or not, but I find it frustrating to go to KA for fifteen days, spin the wheel and win an apple. If you can't make it a desk item, please consider making it a bushel of apples - like the bunch of banannas on the Wheel of Yum. If you can't do either, please consider removing the apple from the wheel entirely.

Thank you for listening!
dolphin95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: KA Recess Prize Wheel suggestion

That sounds perfectly reasonable. Just an apple????? Good idea!!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

I adore your idea, I am always so frustrated when after going to the KA for fifteen days to get just an apple!
aris854 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think the teacher's desk already has a teeny-tiny apple on it, but your idea is a great one! Something apple themed that's decorative would be awesome! Maybe a basket of apples.

And I think they were going for a Wheel of Wow gak-type item, that isn't worth much. They like having great prizes and not-so-great prizes on the wheels.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Thumbs up Re: KA Recess Prize Wheel suggestion

View Post Originally Posted by dolphin95
Suggestion for Ganz:

Instead of the apple on the wheel (at recess) being a apple to eat, please consider making it an apple that can sit on the teacher's desk. I'm not sure if I am the only one or not, but I find it frustrating to go to KA for fifteen days, spin the wheel and win an apple. If you can't make it a desk item, please consider making it a bushel of apples - like the bunch of banannas on the Wheel of Yum. If you can't do either, please consider removing the apple from the wheel entirely.

Thank you for listening!

Amen!
With all the money and time it takes to get a recess, the prizes should be better! you can buy an apple in the wshop!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #6

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

a change would be good! Some of us still have 1oo+ apples left from the snow white promotion My pets eat one almost everyday.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #7

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: KA Recess Prize Wheel suggestion

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I think the teacher's desk already has a teeny-tiny apple on it, but your idea is a great one! Something apple themed that's decorative would be awesome! Maybe a basket of apples.

And I think they were going for a Wheel of Wow gak-type item, that isn't worth much. They like having great prizes and not-so-great prizes on the wheels.
I think "anything other than a w-shop apple" would be great. Receiving the apple wouldn't be so bad if a person got to spin the wheel every day, but to have to wait 15 days for just an apple is just plain mean. I guess Ganz likes to work it that way - look at the prize claw, comes around once in a blue moon, doesn't give enough time to do a second run if the first attempt is unsuccessful, and if you happen to get a red topped ball, you get w-shop. I guess life isn't fair and Ganz is going to keep reminding us!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I agree!! Good suggestion!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7

Oh, I had forgotten about that apple. Thanks for pointing that out. I like your basket of apples suggestions.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Closed