Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

Talking Just a suggestion for Ganz....

OK so I know noone from Ganz will get to read this, but I must say, after cleaning my sons room lol (he is age edited) He does not play with the stuffed webkinz, but loves to be on line. We pay $12 per regular size kinz (I have only bought the mouse as a lil kins and will prob get him the blue jay but in general we dont do lil kinz...)

I wish they would allow us to purchase just the code for the animal. I have nowhere to donate the stuffed animals (have called every daycare and hospital in a 25 mile radius) and they are just clutter. I know the littler kids love the stuffed toys, but we dont use them at all, they are becoming a fire hazzard in our attic lol.

So just a suggestion, let us purchase the code only, for say $10. THink of the money Ganz would save if they were still 'selling the pets' but not producing all those stuffed animals.

Just my thoughts !

reminder not to post ages please.
sn0wwhite

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 06-22-2008 at 09:22 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Just a suggestion for Ganz....

You can buy just the code on ebay usually.
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
Dufop123

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover8
right.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

They're opening just online codes at the e-store, I love the stuffed animals though!! LOL!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
Riobaby3 is an unknown quantity at this point

A charity such a St Vincent DePaul, Toys for Tots, any Migrant worker charity would love to have them. Also check with your State or local Police departments because some carry "huggers" to give to younger children when they arrive on an accident scene to help comfor the children after a car accident.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:25 AM   #6
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i know someone who, after she buys the webkinz at the store, tears off the tag and leaves the webkinz behind with the store people to let them handle.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #7
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Just a suggestion for Ganz....

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
i know someone who, after she buys the webkinz at the store, tears off the tag and leaves the webkinz behind with the store people to let them handle.
Thants wieid!! :pg:
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 10:35 AM   #8

sarasophie is an unknown quantity at this point

about the estore, i think it is ridiculous that you have to pay 5 bucks for something online that, yes your webkinz will enjoy it, but it has no benefit for you. we already pay for the animals
Old 06-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover8
I would be very careful about buying any Webkinz adoption codes from ebay. You can use any adoption code that's been activated on your account to reset your password. So if that person writes down the code they're selling you before they send it off, and if they can find out your WW user name, they basically have the keys to your account and can do what they like with it.

And please don't give tagless Webkinz to charities like Toys for Tots. Think how disappointing it would be to get a Webkinz for Christmas, only to find that you can't activate it online because someone else already has! :-(
Old 06-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #10
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
thats a lil mean to the kinz... i personally love the stuffed animals all tho i have no more room for them.. my downstairs room is half filled w/ webkizn!!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Closed