Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Just some Webkinz Ideas....

Hi everyone! So I wanted to share some of my Webkinz ideas with you guys!

Well first off I think GANZ should retire some of the toys in the WSHOP.
2. The Webkinz Bank (simple as that, this idea is pretty popular right now)
3. Maybe GANZ should release 2 pet items with each pet, but they are different. I mean by you can earn the 2nd pet item for how much you play with your pet, and depends on how happy it is.
4. The next idea I think would be cool if you could go to school with your friends, (Kinzville Academy)
and GANZ could add more classes.
5. Well this won't last long but GANZ should release some more Christmas Trees, more like the Classic kinds. The purple one is pretty cool, but I want to make a nice cozy christmas living room and the purple one doesn't go so well with it.
6. Ok, next is more clothing options; adding necklaces, socks, and other things.
7. You should be able to walk around town! Not just in your house, the clubhouse, or kinzville park, but you should be able to walk from place to place instead of just clicking! Kind of like an RPG kind of thing.
8. Clubhouse moderators, to make sure people follow the rules. They can be just people walking around. This can help a lot. (i came up with this!)
9. Now we move onto pets: The Great Dane, the Bumblebee, the fruit bat, the alligator, the cheeky horse, The grey rat, The Grizzly bear, The Komodo dragon, the ladybug, the tabby cat, and the quail!

So those are just a few of my ideas, tell me what you think!
DIBS is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Just some Webkinz Ideas....

I will have one comment for each one.
1. I so agree! Who actually uses the tubbie tummies?
2. Yeah heard of that idea but it is great!
3. I have always wanted that idea! It is a great fantabulous idea!
4. I would love that. It would be even more like a school.
5. I would enjoy more Christmas trees, maybe some can be a bit smaller?
6. Necklaces and other things, sure. SOCKS? OH YEAH!!!! I <3 socks!
7. Once again, always wanted that! It would be like millsberry. Besides, it would be sooooo cool!
8. They need that so bad, I will start a thread all about it.
9. Not to get you down, I already thought of the bumblebee and ladybug. But I love dogs, so bring on the great dane!
Add to my reputation!
You have tons of great ideas!

Last edited by BloogleJ; 12-24-2009 at 03:08 PM..
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
1. Well first off I think GANZ should retire some of the toys in the WSHOP.
3. Maybe GANZ should release 2 pet items with each pet, but they are different. I mean by you can earn the 2nd pet item for how much you play with your pet, and depends on how happy it is.
4. The next idea I think would be cool if you could go to school with your friends, (Kinzville Academy)
5. Well this won't last long but GANZ should release some more Christmas Trees, more like the Classic kinds. The purple one is pretty cool, but I want to make a nice cozy christmas living room and the purple one doesn't go so well with it.
6. Ok, next is more clothing options; adding necklaces, socks, and other things.
7. You should be able to walk around town! Not just in your house, the clubhouse, or kinzville park, but you should be able to walk from place to place instead of just clicking! Kind of like an RPG kind of thing.
8. Clubhouse moderators, to make sure people follow the rules. They can be just people walking around. This can help a lot. (i came up with this!)
9. Now we move onto pets: The Great Dane, the Bumblebee, the fruit bat, the alligator, the cheeky horse, The grey rat, The Grizzly bear, The Komodo dragon, the ladybug, the tabby cat, and the quail!
1. Maybe we can get some new ones. I always liked the toys in the W-Shop. Maybe we can get more books!!!!
2. Yes. Good idea!
3. No. One item is enough. We have "I Love My Webkinz". That'll be good if you come for the whole week and ACTUALLY get something.
4. Awesome idea!
5. Yes. I miss the old ones. Why did they retire them?
6. Another great idea!
7. Yep.
8. I don't know. There will be cons and pros.
9. Good ideas. A bunch of them should go to the eStore.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #4

Marie10101 has a spectacular aura about

1. I totally agree! There are so many toys, but they are all kinda boring! Retire some and add new ones PLEASE!!!!!
2. Yes, that would be awesome! It could let us get interest for saving money and everything! I hope Ganz does this! This is on the top of my list for things to be done!!
3. That would be fun- but then the PSI wouldn't be as special and rare...
4. That would be awesome! And we sooo need new classes!!!
5. I know! Last year they had so many Christmas Trees! But this year they only had one!!! I mean, COME ON!
6. More clothing accesorries would be fun! They are probably working on Socks since Ms. Birdy gave them out in the Coundown to Christmas!
7. Definately! There could be a town center and everything!!
8. That would be nice since there are quite a few people who try to scam you...
9. All of those sound really fun but they do have an Crocodile, which is similar to your alligator suggestion- I adopted mine in August of 08

All of your ideas sound really cool- good job!!
Marie10101 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

All great ideas. I like this one the best. Those toys are so old! And if they do add new toys, especially the plush items like the dolls and bears, I would hope they would update the program to allow us to place them on our furniture. I would love to put teddy bears on the beds and sofas.

Right now we can only use the tea set, bowling pins and toy phone (I think) on our tables. But things like the purse that have to sit on the floor, just look odd.

I hope Ganz looks at your suggestions. Thanks for posting them.

"6. Ok, next is more clothing options; adding necklaces, socks, and other things."

Just wanted to add that I have been suggesting this every time Ganz asks for input on updates.

I think Miss Collie's watch and necklace are so cool and we should be able to pick some accessories other than those same old glasses. I've suggested necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, scarves, ear muffs, and of course a wider selection of belts and hats.

Unfortunately, they have never replied so I guess this is not going to happen any time soon. Maybe if enough of us suggest the same thing???

Last edited by mulberry59; 12-27-2009 at 04:55 PM..
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I would like them to make a cheese lab. LOL
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

i like the idea of moderaters around so you can personally tell them the problem and GO Tabby Cat!!!!!!!!! i hope there is a tabby cat or a turtled kitty in the future of webkinz. great ideas!
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

1. ummm i dont think i like this one the toys somehow comeplete all of my rooms....but i have all of them so yeah we need new ones.
2. I MUST HAVE IT! I NEED IT!(one with interest would be nice...)
3. NO, THEN PEOPLE WONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR PETS WE SHOULD MAKE OUR PETS HAPPY JUST FOR THEM TO BE HAPPY NOT TO GET A PRIZE.
4. that would be soooooo much fun
5. its over...too late
6. ummm ome pets like cats dogs lions tigers bears(ect) dont show designs on shirts so it wont show a necklace and well snakes dont have arms... neither do fish!
7. I would like that but i dont think our pets are tall enough to see over the counters of the stores! they cant even see over kitch counters...
8. That would be the best! Then when they report you you are banned!
9. gosh...can i add to that list? THE BANANA SLUG!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Closed