Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #31
ants more...
Webkinz :)

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Just leave me alone you guys!

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!! great idea!
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #32

♥SMILE♥ is on a distinguished road

Perfect idea. I get so frustrated when I have to hear it over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure that I know every line of theirs by heart now. That would be great to be able to turn it off.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #33
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

bleh i know! i usually mute my computer when i have to go visit any of the shops and stuff!! and pj forces you to see your mouth because her words block the items! It is like i am in the buckle store!!! five steps ah they found me! (if you have never been into a buckle store you probley have no idea what i am talking about)
schmeggly is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #34
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yah, pj talks WAY to much, and Art is now way to cheery!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #35
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

I'm not annoyed with lots of them, here's my opinions:

PJ Collie: A bit of a motormouth *snicker*, but really all right once you're used to it. You just gotta ignore her, or do what someone else said and click 'Belts' and then go to the checkout counter to make her stop talking.
Ms. Birdy: She's not scary!
Ms. Cowoline: Just click on the sign up sheet and back.
Alyssa: Never heard her.
Tabby: I think she sounds cuter!
Arte: He doesn't bother me
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I completely agree with you. I already started a thread about PJ talking too much and covering up the clothes with her speech bubble. Once you have been to her shop and bought something she should not give you the big spiel. And I have suggested that Amanda Panda be realistic about your winnings after spinning the wheel of wishes. There is nothing awesome about winning a bit of kinzcash.

The other thing that bugs me is that every once in a while when I want to turn on my phone I get the message that I can customize it because the account is deluxe. Hey - it's already customized, so I know I can do it and don't have to be told.

And I hate the music going on in the forest when I happen to be interrupted by something else and it keeps playing.

Thanks for at least giving us a chance to vent.

Last edited by marnabear; 01-10-2010 at 02:35 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #37
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MegMeg
I'm tired of motormouth PJ, now scarily cheery Arte, making my ears cringe Mrs. Birdy, looking to scam you out of your star Alyssa, and seemingly happy that I failed at my job Tabby always putting me in a bad mood when I visit them. They talk WAY too long! I ALREADY know I am "one of your special customers" Arte because I paid for it! If maybe Ganz could give us an option to turn talking off for our visits to these people (similar to how we can turn ads off) so our ears can be given a break!

Let me know what you think

MegMeg
Yes, that would be good. I cannot tell you how many times I'm yelling at the virtual characters to stop talking.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #38
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

That was well spoken MegMeg. We could log on and go to suggestions area and suggest no talking options?
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #39
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
I agree on this completely.. After the edit .. well .. Tabby is so strange that I really dont like going to do any jobs .. she's spaced! ... and Arte really needs to lay off the Caffeine!! .. and I stopped buying W-Shop clothing completely and dress my pets in items on hand because of Pollie's "in your face" attitude!

Come on Ganz.. can't our beloved Webkinz Characters sound nice?! ... I loved the old Arte, for example.. (but 'never liked Tabby - her voice is like nails scraping on a chaulkboard!! )
Arte is way too happy that I'm "one of his special customers..."

And Tabby...I didn't know you got vocal surgery!?! I mean her voice changed...
Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #40
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I completely agree with you. I already started a thread about PJ talking too much and covering up the clothes with her speech bubble. Once you have been to her shop and bought something she should not give you the big spiel. And I have suggested that Amanda Panda be realistic about your winnings after spinning the wheel of wishes. There is nothing awesome about winning a bit of kinzcash.

The other thing that bugs me is that every once in a while when I want to turn on my phone I get the message that I can customize it because the account is deluxe. Hey - it's already customized, so I know I can do it and don't have to be told.

And I hate the music going on in the forest when I happen to be interrupted by something else and it keeps playing.

Thanks for at least giving us a chance to vent.

I completely agree with you especially with Amanda Panda! Yes Amanda, I got 25 KC. That's not that good. Maybe to a three year old. But not to me. Stop rubbing it in my face. Ok I'm just going to leave the wheel now Amanda...
Closed