Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Just leave me alone you guys!

I automatically turn off my computer sound when I play WW because, between the yak-yak and sound effects, it's a very noisy game.

But I do like the idea of being able to mute the game. Both because I'd like to be able to listen to something else on my computer while I play (which I can do with other games I can mute) and for the sake of all those parents who monitor what younger kids are doing on the computer and, I'm sure, would like another choice besides listening to all the noise or having to keep switching the sound on their computers on & off.
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

The only sound I like to hear lately is the Jumbleberry field sound track....and that might get old too.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

What I don't get is that a lot of the talking is dependent on which pet you use. As if a different pet needs to hear it all again? Did they forget the real listener is still the same person? PJ and Ms Cowaline both re-educate new pets. As for PJ, I realized that you can click on the area under her speech bubble to display the clothing items that are hidden, so you really don't have to wait for her to finish. All in all, I can tolerate most of them. Ms. Cowaline stops talking as soon as you click on something or change back to an old pet and you can ignore PJ while you browse. But Tabby...yeah, I always wondered if she actually has a fan club like Plumpy or Amanda Panda "I'm so happy to have hard workers like *smarmy voice* yoooou" Grrr.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #14
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I've been turning the sound off entirely on my computer for a long time, mainly because of this. I know lots of people don't want to go that far, but I'm pretty tired of listening to them all blabbing my ears off, so I just turn it all off.
I do the same thing. There are a couple of games that I like the music to, but it isn't worth the obnoxious sounds on so many of the others. The only bad thing is, even with your speakers turned off, you still have to wait for Arte or PJ to stop talking. Luckily I'm not much into the clothing, but sometimes I really wish Arte would just let me jump in and see what is for sale without having a conversation first!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #15
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Ooh, somebody who FINALLY understands! Yes, that would be awesome. I just turn down my volume though. They were fine until Ganz edited - do you relize their hands move now? They now sound like..

Tabby - Little kid
Mrs. Birdy - Alien
Arte - Zombie
PJ - She's having a tantrum
Mrs Cowline - Cartoon voice
Alyssa - Squeaky ghost

It gets on my last nerve - Mrs. Birdy is freaky now, and Tabby. Their the worse. Why can't Ganz put their old voices back? I miss the NICE animals!!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

For all of those who are annoyed by PJ, just try this trick-When you get to PJ's shop click on belts then click on checkout it confuses her so bad she says 1 sentence then PEACEFUL SILENCE
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

I know Meg! I get so tired of it. ANY TIME I GET ON WEBKINZ I MUTE MY COMPUTER!
No joke! Arte had always been a little on my bad side from the moment I heard his voice
And Tabby, she skipped her job! Yesterday I was doing my job and I saw that she wasnt there.
Tisk, tisk, tisk . . .Tabby Von Meow, your slacking!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #18
BCGranny

BCGranny is on a distinguished road

Just turn the volume control on your speakers off.

Been playing this way for over a year and it works just fine. Everyone talks way to much or have annoying voices, I do not enjoy the music, find it irritating BUT I DO ENJOY everything else.

If I do feel like listening to something new, I can just turn the volume up again for that particular session.
BCGranny is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Hahaa;; I know.. I can totally agree. And your avvie fits perfectly on how I feel when they do that. xDD && most of the time I'm listening to music so I can't turn off the noise.. urrgh. Dx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

When I first started getting on Webkinz I was using a computer where I had to have the sound turned off. It was about six months before I realized how annoying (to me) a lot of the sounds are. I have gotten so used to turning the sound off I didn't even notice just how bad the new voices are till I read this and went and listened. Back to mute!!!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed