Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Just a few ideas that might make WW a little more fun.. INCLUDES IDEAS FOR RETIRED ARCADE GAMES, PSI'S, GEM HUNTING AND MORE!

It's true, WW is amazing! Who doesn't love it? But... it could be better. And we all know that! So here's just a few ideas I thought of, that might make WW even more fun!

Pet items in the wshop: Now, this would bring the value of pet special items down, a lot, if they were in the wshop, I know! But I was thinking.. you know how you can buy your pet's special food, if you have it? What if you could buy their pet items, too? My sister and I, not knowing the values, gave away some of our pet items. It was luck we got them back. But if they were in the wshop, we could've just bought them! This would be good for trading, too! I mean, of course I know they'd have to be high-priced;; I don't care! I just love this thought! Probably ranging 4000-5000 KC.. but well worth it!

More gem hunting: I love finding Doug, and trading with him.. but the problem is, I don't never have the gems he wants. We can find Doug every hour and trade, so why can't we gem hunt every hour? I think this would be a lot easier for people to get prizes from Doug! Even if it was every 2, or 3 hours. Maybe this would help a lot of people get their crown of wonder, as well!

Clothing, food and items in gifts: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day.. Ganz sends us a gift. Usually 2 foods and an item. I collect foods, but one of the foods is the same EVERY year. Don't you think the gifts should contain one clothing item, one food item and one furniture item? Wouldn't this be more fair? Then more people would be pleased! I mean, come on Ganz! What are we supposed to do with our food? Feed it to our pets, to later learn it's rare? Leave it in our dock, and let it get dusty? Put it in a fridge and forget about it?

Arcade games in the wshop: This was actually my mom's idea.. Why doesn't Ganz put all games from the arcade in the wshop, so we won't have to loose our retired ones? Yes;; the arcade will still be there, of course. BUT if they do that, and put all the old ones, for 2000 KC, we can make an arcade at home and play our favorite games.. like Skater Kat! And even if we didn't make money on these, it'd be OK! Because it's just for fun!

Klaw game: It is so hard to get stuff with the Klaw machine, on WW, right? So why not make it a play-until-you-win game? Or even if we get 3 tries.. at least more time? We don't even have a minute! How is this far? Ganz;; you make yourself look cheap!

Doorways: This idea is credited to my mom as well! Wouldn't it be nice if you could move your doorways, or even your rooms? The stupid doorways keep ruining my room designs.. as well as everyone elses! :[

More ideas of mine to come.. or my family's..

Last edited by Craftyreader; 04-09-2010 at 03:29 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Just a few ideas that might make WW a little more fun.. INCLUDES IDEAS FOR RETIRED ARCADE GAMES, PSI'S, GEM HUNTING AND MORE!

Pet items in the wshop: Now, this would bring the value of pet special items down, a lot, if they were in the wshop, I know! But I was thinking.. you know how you can buy your pet's special food, if you have it? What if you could buy their pet items, too? My sister and I, not knowing the values, gave away some of our pet items. It was luck we got them back. But if they were in the wshop, we could've just bought them! This would be good for trading, too! I mean, of course I know they'd have to be high-priced;; I don't care! I just love this thought! Probably ranging 4000-5000 KC.. but well worth it!

I was thinking about it too . Make it VERY expansive , maybe just ones a year, on your pet Birthday ...

More gem hunting: I love findign Doug, and trading with him.. but the problem is, I don't never have the gems he wants. We can find Doug every hour and trade, so why can't we gem hunt every hour? I think this would be a lot easier for people to get prizes from Doug! Even if it was every 2, or 3 hours. Maybe this would help a lot of people get their crown of wonder, as well!

or Maybe randomly be able to get a special gem that can be turned into any other gems . ( so we do not get 5 of one kind and 0 of the other

Clothing, food and items in gifts: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day.. Ganz sends us a gift. Usually 2 foods and an item. I collect foods, but one of the foods is the same EVERY year. Don't you think the gifts should contain one clothing item, one food item and one furniture item? Wouldn't this be more fair? Then more people would be pleased! I mean, come on Ganz! What are we supposed to do with our food? Feed it to our pets, to later learn it's rare? Leave it in our dock, and let it get dusty? Put it in a fridge and forget about it?
Agree
It is not like it cost them any more money to make furniture then food It is all just a pictures so Gans will not loose any money but will get happier Customers

Klaw game: It is so hard to get stuff with the Klaw machine, on WW, right? So why not make it a play-until-you-win game? Or even if we get 3 tries.. at least more time? We don't even have a minute! How is this far? Ganz;; you make yourself look cheap!
I am sorry and surprised this game is hard for you. I almost always get something . Do you go all the way to the end? Out of 15 tries i woul miss maybe 2 ... But , it maybe just me . They should have a control group of players to see which games are to hard and adjust them
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Just a few ideas that might make WW a little more fun.. INCLUDES IDEAS FOR RETIRED ARCADE GAMES, PSI'S, GEM HUNTING AND MORE!

Thanks for replying! Yes I know!
Well.. I try both ways. None of my family is good at the Klaw..
And if I DO get something, it's usually wshop!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
It's true, WW is amazing! Who doesn't love it? But... it could be better. And we all know that! So here's just a few ideas I thought of, that might make WW even more fun!

Pet items in the wshop: Now, this would bring the value of pet special items down, a lot, if they were in the wshop, I know! But I was thinking.. you know how you can buy your pet's special food, if you have it? What if you could buy their pet items, too? My sister and I, not knowing the values, gave away some of our pet items. It was luck we got them back. But if they were in the wshop, we could've just bought them! This would be good for trading, too! I mean, of course I know they'd have to be high-priced;; I don't care! I just love this thought! Probably ranging 4000-5000 KC.. but well worth it! That would be totally awesome! It could be like a special thing that you could be able to buy on holidays and your birthday.

More gem hunting: I love finding Doug, and trading with him.. but the problem is, I don't never have the gems he wants. We can find Doug every hour and trade, so why can't we gem hunt every hour? I think this would be a lot easier for people to get prizes from Doug! Even if it was every 2, or 3 hours. Maybe this would help a lot of people get their crown of wonder, as well! I agree! I've been on WW for like 3-4 years now, and I still haven't gotten my Crown of Wonder!

Clothing, food and items in gifts: Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day.. Ganz sends us a gift. Usually 2 foods and an item. I collect foods, but one of the foods is the same EVERY year. Don't you think the gifts should contain one clothing item, one food item and one furniture item? Wouldn't this be more fair? Then more people would be pleased! I mean, come on Ganz! What are we supposed to do with our food? Feed it to our pets, to later learn it's rare? Leave it in our dock, and let it get dusty? Put it in a fridge and forget about it? I know, Ganz sends us the same gift every year, except for the change of like 1 item that looks similar to the previous year's item.

Arcade games in the wshop: This was actually my mom's idea.. Why doesn't Ganz put all games from the arcade in the wshop, so we won't have to loose our retired ones? Yes;; the arcade will still be there, of course. BUT if they do that, and put all the old ones, for 2000 KC, we can make an arcade at home and play our favorite games.. like Skater Kat! And even if we didn't make money on these, it'd be OK! Because it's just for fun! Yup, everyone loves WW arcade games! Hmm, maybe they could sell the retired ones on select days, like as a special availability.

Klaw game: It is so hard to get stuff with the Klaw machine, on WW, right? So why not make it a play-until-you-win game? Or even if we get 3 tries.. at least more time? We don't even have a minute! How is this far? Ganz;; you make yourself look cheap! Yup, I agree. I've played the Klaw Machine several times, and I've only won something like 4 out of 20!

SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Well....although it would be nice to be able to buy your pet items I think it makes them not special. Plus, then the people who worked soooo hard to get a cheeky cat stove or something would have wasted the effort because a cheeky cat owner could just buy away.

Same with the curio shop. I think that if it was available more then once a day it would make finding a gem you didn't have so much less fun. Also, the crown wouldn't feel as special because you could get it in like 3 days or something.

I do like the arcade game in the Wshop though. It kind of ***** when they retire your favorite game, but if you go to google and search the game you can play it. Like for Skater Kat just search it and it will show up.

I agree. A little more time could totally make this game a little less frustrating. and maybe more prizes?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #6
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Thanks Selena!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Well....although it would be nice to be able to buy your pet items I think it makes them not special. Plus, then the people who worked soooo hard to get a cheeky cat stove or something would have wasted the effort because a cheeky cat owner could just buy away.

Same with the curio shop. I think that if it was available more then once a day it would make finding a gem you didn't have so much less fun. Also, the crown wouldn't feel as special because you could get it in like 3 days or something.

I do like the arcade game in the Wshop though. It kind of ***** when they retire your favorite game, but if you go to google and search the game you can play it. Like for Skater Kat just search it and it will show up.

I agree. A little more time could totally make this game a little less frustrating. and maybe more prizes?
Yes, I know. But it'd also make them easier to get, right? And it'd make it a whole lot more fun, in my opinun. And about the Curio shop.. yes, but you wouldn't HAVE to. It'd just be eaiser. My little sister hardly ever gets any gems. And she can't get anything from Doug. So that way it'd be better, at least, for the smaller kids, and the older ones wouldn't have to do it! Or parents. But I'm not aloud to google stuff, without parent's permisson. So I can't play them! But yes! More prizes!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader

I'd like this, but what if we could buy other pets' PSI's? That would also be expensive, but awesome! You could have all shorts of cool things! I'd love to have a birthstone-themed item room!

More gem hunting: I love finding Doug, and trading with him.. but the problem is, I don't never have the gems he wants. We can find Doug every hour and trade, so why can't we gem hunt every hour? I think this would be a lot easier for people to get prizes from Doug! Even if it was every 2, or 3 hours. Maybe this would help a lot of people get their crown of wonder, as well!
This would help me get all the gem finder prizes I need. Good idea!

I really agree with this! I hate getting just food for holidays. I'd love some holiday-themed clothes and funiture!

Arcade games in the wshop: This was actually my mom's idea.. Why doesn't Ganz put all games from the arcade in the wshop, so we won't have to loose our retired ones? Yes;; the arcade will still be there, of course. BUT if they do that, and put all the old ones, for 2000 KC, we can make an arcade at home and play our favorite games.. like Skater Kat! And even if we didn't make money on these, it'd be OK! Because it's just for fun!
Good idea (again)! I'm always worrying that Ganz is going to take away one of my favorite games.

A tip for the claw machine; don't go for the far end of the machine, just go to the part where it starts to have a firm grip. Then, you look down at the capsules. The ones that are bold, as in actually there, are the ones you aim for. Lower the claw right in the middle of the selected capsule, and you should get a prize.

Doorways: This idea is credited to my mom as well! Wouldn't it be nice if you could move your doorways, or even your rooms? The stupid doorways keep ruining my room designs.. as well as everyone elses! :[
I really hate all those doors too! I didn't have any room left in one of my rooms, so I had to put my stove right in front of the door, and it looked really bad. Hope this idea works!

Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Thanks! Yes but if not, it'd be easy to find a thunderbird's psi..
Closed